George Chevrolet

276 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 7, 2021

Customer service was A I was in and out within good timing!

December 3, 2020

Jerry was exceptional. Will make sure to continue doing service with him. And will definitely refer him to friends and family.

• May 31, 2017

Truly a bunch of professional folks! Walked in there with blue jean and sandals, I was still treated with respect. Thumb up for Sabrina and her associates... for the quick follow-ups and awesome customer services.

November 8, 2020

Yep! Absolutely no help! Unless they fix our problems on our brand new 2020 car I think we got screwed!!! They totally did not help us with our problems.... Service guy told us to go buy jumper cables. What?? Who says that on a brand new car! I think we have been ripped off.

October 10, 2020

Rudy is an awesome salesperson ! He is very easy and fast. Rudy made me feel good about the purchase and gave me the support I needed to make a decision.... Rudy thank you for your help !

June 20, 2020

A experience. Mario was super helpful and pleasant. Staff all friendly and inspired trust and confidence. Quick with paperwork and overall process. Other... dealerships should follow their lead. Highly recommend, keep it up George Chevrolet!

May 4, 2020

Staff is so friendly and helpful. They have a huge variety of vehicles to chose from. I've purchased 5 cars in the past from different dealerships and... have never been more satisfied as I am with George Chevrolet. They helped me find exactly what I was looking for and were able to get me a monthly payment I could afford.

May 1, 2020

My experience was a no pressure, take your time, approach on behalf of the sales person, Mario I believe was his name. Angel Garcia the numbers guy was... also down to earth and helpful. There was a second sales person when I went back to buy my vehicle, Mario was off, I do not recall his name, however he too was very helpful. My son and I drove over to Win Chevrolet and that was a total Loss of time and effort, they were horrible. We then drove to Harbor Chevrolet where they required a copy of my drivers license, the keys to my car, and a completed credit application just to take a test drive, ridiculous to say the least, their loss. Thank you all for making this already stressful enough purchase juts a bit easier.

December 16, 2019

I was given a deal for a brand new Chevy Silverado and I couldn?t be more happier. Very professional and quick. I finally have the truck. I?ve always wanted... and I got helped at this dealership.

August 25, 2019

It is Saturday I left Martin Chevrolet because they needed to keep my truck until the following monday , I asked them why they couldn’t tell me this when... I made the appt, anyways I left them called George Chevy and told the service writer my truck issue, he said he was sure they could look and find the problem, when I got there Laura wrote up the work order and said they would look at it well after several hours I aske her for a progress check she said they looked at the engine but there were waiting for the transmission to be checked , against me better judgment I left the truck and would pick up on Monday, about 3 pm I called Laura and asked her what was going on with my truck after and hour she called me back and tells me there’s only 1 mechanic on duty and that he had cars from 8/6/2019 he hadn’t looked at yet and probably would look at mine for a week or so, I blew it and asked her why she hadn’t said anything to me her response “ I don’t know what he’s working on unless it’s my write ups “sorry but that’s stupid, I need my truck for work and told her that several times, she just acted like she didn’t give a s___t , so for any one having this problem be warned.

We've received your comments and are reviewing them with our team. Please contact us directly if you'd like to discuss your concerns further.