Cabe Toyota

New Used Service

406 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cabe Toyota from DealerRater.com

• Shopping for a Toyota Corolla
    August 20, 2017

For the 3rd time I bought a used Toyota Corolla at Cabe. With Charlie's help I was always satisfied of the deal. Charlie always guide you, he's very ...professional. Thanks also to Alex

Very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful
    April 18, 2018

No high pressure sales techniques - very helpful with selecting various options. Car was in perfect order at pick up - nothing extra had to be done. ... I had added a number of uncommon options that were addressed as requested.John Cabe

Best customer service:
    March 10, 2018

Terry is a great person I had dealt with during my visit at the dealership even though I went for an oil change I had also looked up in purchasing a n...ew vehicle, the way she handles things is she put her customer first. I love her attitude, also the people there were great and very friendly, I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family.

Overall Experience

My new car purchase experience.
    January 29, 2018

I checked one more dealership for purchsing my car and I found out that this dealership was more sincere, honest, and better deal than other one. ...That is why they got my business.

Overall Experience

Cabe Toyota, Long Beach, CA.
    January 16, 2018

Cabe Toyota is a friendly and comfortable place to visit when you need a new or used car. There are no hidden surprises, and the experience of buying ...a car is pleasent. When I purchased my car, salesman, JP Philip, was most pleasent and worked with me to find the car I needed. I am happy with my Toyota, and recommend you check out Cabe Toyota and especially JP, when you need your next vehicle.

Overall Experience

Cristina Morales Has been very professional and helpful .
    January 8, 2018

Cristina Morales Has been very professional and helpful , I hope to maintain this great relationship with Cabe Toyota for very long time. So far car ...is looking great , hopefully will be for very long time.

Best Toyota dealer around
    October 14, 2017

They may be a family owned/operated dealership but they know how to compete with the big boys. Customer service is their number one priority. I have... several dealerships that are closer and more convenient but I know that I can always place my well earned trust and dollars to Cabe. This is our 2nd new vehicle purchase with Cabe and both times we have had exceptional experiences. Cristina made the process painless and explained everything along the way. Alex in finance was a dream to work with as well. Cabe Toyota has us as customers for life. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

happy customer
    October 7, 2017

satisfied customer ! great service all around. pete marquez was my sales person ! great job and personality. he sold me something i wanted and not wha...t he wanted to sell to me. i bought a truck. listened to me as to what i wanted. didn't treat me like a girl who didn't know anything. hands down great experience. i was looking around for a truck wanted look at various options. stopped by auto nation cerritos Toyota dealer - walked the entire lot looking at inventory-20 minutes no one even approached us. 3 sales men were on there cell phones chatting and texting. so we left and went to cabe toyota. hands down everyone there was awesome !!

Just like being home.
    September 2, 2017

Cabe Toyota of Long Beach is the next best thing to my living room. Except it comes equipped with ready made coffee, a very lovely restroom and no pr...essure, super helpful, kind and courteous staff. The only thing anyone will say to you there is, "Hi!" with a big smile and let you speak or state your mind. The esthetics and comfort of the dealerships design makes buying a care a pleasant experience beside the great level of care shown to anyone who walks in. I bought a new Rav, my first ever Toyota, just because I felt like I was in the company of reputable and dependable people. There are so many dealers out there that really suck, sorry, but its true. Cabe is now my home away from home...well, after Home Depot since I am a big DIY person. Go to Cabe!

Highly Recommended
    August 21, 2017

Highly Recommended, I was skeptical because they beat seven other dealerships in price not even close. So I checked Cabe's Yelp reviews and were bett...er than other dealers. So I drove 53 miles to buy my RAV4 from Evan Morikawa and was so relieved that the price over the phone was the same at the dealership. Price of the car was never even attempted to be renegotiated. Family owned dealership and that's the way I felt.

Cabe Toyota