Paisano Auto Sales and Service

Call This Dealer

Used

Amazing
    March 20, 2018

Fixed my Chevy fast and called me to pick my car up all in the same day ¿¿¿¿¿ thanks a bunch Oswald and Vivian you guys are amazing

Great People
    February 16, 2018

I had a nice experience going to this place. They were friendly, honest, and help in any needs. I will be going back for sure.

Price was higher than my budget
    February 3, 2018

I only called the dealership to check on availability of a specific car. It was available still, but out of my price range. I told the helpful salesma...n on the phone that I may call back, but found a better deal elsewhere.

Looked but ended up not buying
    October 28, 2016

Very nice young man that helped me. They were very eager to help with the repair of the vehicle that I was looking at. It was difficult to get in an...d out of the lot parking lot. I ended up not purchasing not for any reason other than I found a vehicle that was more suited to what was wanted. I would consider purchasing from them in the future if needed.

Great Experience
    October 14, 2016

Courteous, Honest, and Respectful. Had a great experience at Paisano Auto Sales. They did not have exactly what I was looking for at the time, but I'l...l keep checking back...you should too.

Nice place to do business
    October 15, 2015

I bought a rebuilt Subaru from this shop and got a great deal. They had all the documentation to show what work was done and before pictures to look a...t the damage that was done to the vehicle. They repainted the vehicle where there was some over spray and made it look great. I did bring it to their attention that the tire they replaced didn't have the pressure sensor put back in it and they didn't replace it but I can live with replacing it. The owner came down on the price to way over compensate for that. The vehicle looks brand new and runs like a dream. I've had it for a couple of weeks and driven it every day with no problem and everything works. The lady that does the paperwork knows what she is doing and was very pleasant to work with. The facility isn't pretty to look at, but don't let it keep you from doing business with them.

Outstanding
    August 21, 2014

My purchasing and customer service experience with Paisanos has just been amazing. It's true that the neighborhood is run down and had me nervous when... I first found the place. But once I started talking to Oswaldo, my trust just kept growing. He and his many workers run a decent, honest business and I'm sure I've never worked with anyone so determined to please. Five days before a major cross-country trip, we discovered we would have to buy a new vehicle. Stressful situation. My husband had seen a listing on cars.com and sent me to check it out. There was NO pressure to buy. They let me drive it an hour away so my home mechanic could look it over. It was in immaculate condition and rand smoothly. Yes it was salvage title and they told me that from the start. Just before actually purchasing it, I did notice a noise that I didn't ask about at that point, because A. I trusted Oswaldo and B. We just didn't have time to start over. 3 weeks and 3,000 miles later, I took it back and asked about the noise, which had been getting worse. Oswaldo replaced the part, charging me only for the part, but not the labor. True, I had to wait a while and true the waiting area isn't pretty, but he Oswaldo went many extra miles to make sure I left happy. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a good, used car. Pricing is very good. Cars are in excellent condition. And the customer service was wonderful. I see a previous reviewer gave them a bad rating. I just can't imagine.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciated it and are glad you feel happy with your purchase. Let us know if we can ser...ve you in anything else.

buyer, no regrets
    May 8, 2014

I was looking for a low mileage salvage car for months, after visiting seven or eight cr.list scams I ran into their website. Paisano's was great, all... the paperwork was perfect, sheriff inspections, temp tag, dmv never batted an eye. Zero regrets, and that is rare.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It makes us very happy that you are happy and hope you think of us in the future.

Great people awesome deals
    February 6, 2014

Great place to buy, i've bought about 4 cars from then in the past 5 years or so, place is growing therefore more specialized equipment, one of the th...ings i really like other than the great people who work there is that everything is in house, they have their own tow truck, mechanics, body shop, tire shop and auto sales that would definitely help to provide a better service, some of these cars didnt even sustained much damage just cosmetical damages, it cant get more honest if they allow you to take it to your own mechanic to have a second opinion, overall 5 stars no doubt, keep it up Paisano.

Great people, good work, slightly run down office
    January 30, 2014

Oswaldo and Vivian were very courteous and willing to help throughout the whole process. I bought a rebuilt car from them, at a good price. There are ...still a few minor issues with it (some buttons don't work, and one turn signal sometimes glitches - presumably from the damage sustained). Overall, however, the car looks and runs extremely well. They were very willing to take care of the additional requests I had for touch-ups and new tires. If I had to do it all over again, I would, though I might have done myself a favor and tried pushing all the buttons. Regarding the facilities, it's fairly run down, and isn't pretty, but I don't go most places to be impressed by the paint on the walls. In this case, it isn't indicative of the quality of the work that they do.

I just want to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We aim for our customers to have a good experience with us. If you have any concern... or questions please feel free to email or call us.

Paisano Auto Sales and Service