Average based on 2 reviews.
  • excellent

The atmosphere was pleasant and rewarding. My sales Professional Mr. W. Lee Richardson was very helpful, knowledgeable and understanding.

• tRUST IT TO THE EXPERTS

Daytona Hyundai Service Dept is one of the best I have had work on my car in my automobile life (50+ years). These guys and gals have my complete confidence that they will do the job correctly the first time (my experience) or if they don.t for some reason, they will make it right.YOU tell them what you want and they will do it. In the event they come across something out of the ordinary, they will explain it to you and then give YOU the choice if you want it done. In addition, a very clean waiting room, tv, coffee, etc. Oh yeah, they wash your car when your done. A+ service and personnel. doesn't get any better than that !!