• 2016 Toyota Camry LE purchase

We purchased a new car from here on Saturday. Best car buying experience ever. Freddie (our salesman) was great to work with. No pressure, pleasant, did an excellent job for us. The general manager also went above & beyond for us. We forgot to get our garage door opener out of the old car & he retrieved it for us and gave us a very nice gift. We have never owned a Toyota before, I also have a 2014 Ford F150 -- in two years or so I plan on trading it in for a Toyota Tundra if Freddie is still there. Wonderful place to buy a car.

• Helpful not pushy!

Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Jesse took such great care of you. Thanks again!

I've been car shopping a while, Jesse Conroy has been helping me for almost a year try to pick the best van for our family - even used. He's researched all models for me and contact and me when he gets something on the lot I might like. I've never had this kind of attentive service with no pushiness either! If you need a car - any make - ask for jesse. He's brilliant and creative and genuinely cares!

• Nick Potter

Nick did an awesome job finding me a new vehicle. Didnt buy but will definitely come back here when ready!

Thanks for the kind words Kelsey! We appreciate the feedback. Thanks again!

Thanks for the kind words Kelsey! We appreciate the feedback. Thanks again!

• Sad it didn't work out

We were sad our finance didn't go threw for us we really loved that truck. Sad to have taken it back to you guys last thursday, now we are just waiting on our down payment to get back to us. First we were told 5 days, then we were told friday they got the ball rolling on it. Called back monday to see what was going on only to see they were shocked it hasn't happened yet so he was going to check and get back to me which he never did. So again called back and spoke with a finance manager and he said they put in paper work for it Monday morn I should see it that day or the next. Well its Weds and still no down payment back to us. I'd like to say i would recommend you guys cause it wasn't y'alls fault. You guys are a pretty good dealership to have dealt with to tell you the truth. But I would also like to get my grand back since I took back the truck on thursday. I will be calling again today and I hope this matter gets cleared up soon very soon, if I need to go back up there please let me know and I will give you my card and you can put it back on it there.

Thanks for letting us know about your experience Krystan. We appreciate the feedback and hope that you'll reach out to let us know if you need anything at all. Thanks again!

• Toyota Camry Xle Purchase..Great Experience!!!

Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate your feedback!

Purchased car one year ago pre-owned (Elijah Onyango was the Sales Associate) and I couldn't be happier .I have had no problems with the car whatsoever. He coordinated the whole process seamlessly ...from helping us choose the right car to finance and delivery. There was no high pressure sales tactics whatsoever. I Would recommend to anybody and will buy again from Fowler in the future

Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate your feedback!

• friendly and attentive staff

Thanks for the review Dean! We appreciate you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. Thanks again!

i've had my 2009 Prius serviced here a few times. Each time, the staff has been attentive and courteous. When I pointed out an error in their billing, they were gracious and quick to correct the problem.

• Meh. If you aren't going to buy today, you're dead

We went to the facility looking to research which car we were going to buy in about a month. The sales guy essentially wrote us off and left us to look at locked cars with no interaction or availability for questions. Waste of time.

Thank you for your feedback. We always aim to provide each customer with an excellent experience and are truly sorry if we missed the mark during your visit. I have sent your review on to our management team and will be sure that your feedback is used to improve our training so that we can continue to provide the best customer service possible. Please feel free to reach out with any additional details or feedback via email to Community@FowlerToyotaTulsa.com. Thanks again, Amy H. Social Media Manager

• 3'' Level Lift Kit 2011 Tacoma

Thanks for the kind words Larry! We're happy to hear that our service department took such great care of you. Thanks again for your feedback!

I had a very good experience with the Service Dpt. on my Truck getting a 3'' lift level kit installed ! And they told me it would look Awesome and it did ! So happy with the job they did and how it turned out !

• Best customer service I've ever experienced

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience Alea. We really appreciate the kind words and hope to see you again soon.

Fowler Toyota went above and beyond expectations in every way. I bought a used Toyota Tacoma from them in May. It is the truck I've always dreamed of, and my salesperson was very courteous and patient. I asked a LOT of questions, including specific questions about the condition of the drive train, CV axles, etc. I was assured it was all in great order. In October, I took my truck in for it's first oil change and recieved a bill for a lot of work that needed to be done on things I specifically asked about when buying the truck... I reached out to Fowler Toyota and told them my situation. Their response went above and beyond all my expectations. They listened to my situation. Matt & Charlie worked with me to make sure I was a completely satisfied customer, and I can say I've never had better customer service in my life. I am truly impressed. They have made a customer for life.

• Great

We did not buy that day but Marshall was very helpful. Nice place we will be back for sure

Thanks for the feedback Jack! We appreciate the kind words.

Thanks for the feedback Jack! We appreciate the kind words.