Fowler Toyota of Tulsa

New Used Service

4.3
  • 2017 Toyota Highlander XLE
    October 7, 2017

My husband and I purchased our 2017 Highlander from Fowler last month and had an incredibly easy and comfortable buying experience. I didn't feel pres...sured into anything I didn't want and I came away feeling like I got a good deal. The Highlander was the perfect choice for us and we couldn't be happier!! I will always recommend Fowler to anyone looking for a Toyota. Thanks Fowler!

Thanks for the kind words Jordan! We appreciate you and are happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us. Thanks again!

• Was given a price on paper they wouldn't honor it!
    February 10, 2018

I spent much of the day there. Negotiated a price. They wrote it down and had me sign it. After taking it all the way home to let my husband see it..., when we went back they wouldn't honor the offer. By this time the roads were iced over and my time was a total waste!

Thank you for your feedback. I have sent your review to our management team and they are looking into this issue. We appreciate you for taking the tim...e to let us know about your experience and apologize for anything that may have caused any inconvenience or frustration. Thank you, Amy H. Social Media Manager

• Rental Issue Resolved...Excellent Customer Service
    January 10, 2018

We have been flying into Tulsa monthly for the past six years for treatment of my wife's three (stage 4 cancers) at Cancer Treatment Center of America.... A journey which continues to provide hope. We have also been renting a car monthly from Fowler Toyota the past three years. They have and continue to be extremely responsive to our needs and greatly help may this painful journey much easier for us. Only once during the past three years did we encounter any difficulty and after a face to face discussion with their GM Jim Patch, discovered the issue was probably caused by a phone system that he recently replaced. This is totally understandable and had nothing to do with their desire to provide excellent customer service. Looking back upon the "difficulty", it only strengthens the fact providing "objective evidence" Fowler Toyota is totally committed to insuring customer satisfaction and we will continue to rent monthly from them as well as recommend them to other stakeholders, patients, and caregivers @ Cancer Treatment Center of America. "Thank you Jim and your stakeholders for going the 'extra mile'. Respectfully, George Roberts 1/10/2018

Thanks for the review George! We appreciate it!

• Resolved Rental Issue....Thank You
    January 10, 2018

Thanks for the review George. We appreciate you for giving us the opportunity to work with you and resolve the issues you experienced with our phone s...ystem. We are truly honored to have you as a customer. Thanks again!

• Rental Process Review via Customer Service Only
    January 4, 2018

This review is focused on rental process only. Rented monthly for over three years with outstanding customer service. However, with 2018 changes in ...personnel and revamping of focus from meeting needs of rental customers to "whatever", can no longer recommend this agency. In fact, encourage those requiring a rental to shop elsewhere. Upon phone discussion with GM, it was automatically assumed the customer was totally in the wrong as opposed to obtaining facts surrounding situation which was possibly created due to inadequately trained customer service reps. or perhaps they were just having a "bad day". Rented cars throughout US for over 40 yrs. and never encountered such poor rental representation by someone paid to service customers. Hopefully, the GM will realize the impact this type of customer interaction can only negatively impact what has always been outstanding service.

Thank you for your feedback. We were happy to be able to work with you to take care of this issue and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. T...hanks again for this opportunity.

• No spare tire in used car
    December 14, 2017

I bought a used 2009 BMW 328i about 3.5 years ago and I never checked to see if there was a spare tire in the vehicle - my bad...until I needed it. ...On a drive to Houston, TX in Sept 2017 I had a blow out on I 45 South and then discovered there was no spare tire. If this is the definition of sold as is with no warning regarding the fact there was no spare that is poor customer service. I am reasonably sure the vehicle would have been inspected by the dealership prior to selling it, but if not it says they were unaware, incompetent or worse.

Thanks for your feedback Ron. We apologize for any inconvenience. As 3.5 years was quite a while ago, it would be difficult to determine exactly what ...happened here. I am sorry that I can not offer a clear explanation to you. I will notify our management team to make sure they are aware of the issue. Thanks again for reaching out. Amy H. Social Media Manager

• I can't believe this
    December 1, 2017

I was going to purchase a 2013 dodge Durango 140,000 miles the internet price said $12,500 I walked in with $11,000 cash and these people still wouldn...'t sell me the car they wanted me to finance $1500 I'm like hell no... I just can't believe them but I went to Route 66 and brought a 2014 Chevy traverse 105,000 miles out the door price plus 3yr 36,000 mile warranty $9600....so thanks Fowler lol but I still did better.. Also thank you Joy you tried to fight for me and I appreciate that....

Thank you for your feedback. We always aim to provide a hassle-free and transparent buying process for our customers. We appreciate your feedback and ...apologize if we missed the mark here. I have sent your review to our management team to look into. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. Amy H. Social Media Manager

• LOVE! Fowler is the place to go!
    September 16, 2017

I absolutely love Fowler!!!! I will always buy a Toyota from them! The nicest people I have ever talked to and best customer service. When I was looki...ng for a new car I went to a few dealerships because I didn't know what I wanted. The people at Fowler made me want to buy from them. I absolutely love my car!

Thanks Marybeth! We appreciate your review and are proud to have earned your enthusiastic review. Thanks again!

September 14, 2017

I bought a 2013 Toyota Tacoma a few months ago. Had an issue with the key fob and Matt took care of it. I was very happy with the customer service. I ...recommend Fowler Toyota for your next car buying experience

Thanks for the kind words! We'll be sure to let Matt know that he's doing a great job. Thanks again!

• We bought our Lexus IS250
    August 22, 2017

Overall it was very good. This was our 2nd car we purchased from this location. Our 1st one was a new 2013 Toyoda Avalon and our 2nd one was a used 20...14 Lexus IS240

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your kind words and continued support. Thanks again!

Fowler Toyota of Tulsa