Average based on 133 reviews.
  • Fast track auto sales

Ray Miller and Michael Phillips did an amazing job, glad I came here and nowhere else, they worked so well to get what I expected, I definitely would recommend them to anyone. With me not having the best credit, they really did all they could and got it to work. I couldnt thank you guys enough.

• AUTOMOBILE

I LOVE MY 2013 HYUNDAI MY LAST NAME IS TOWLES AND IM VERY HAPPY TO BUY A CAR AT FASTTRACK

• mike worman

mike is a very great guy he was very helpful and answer all my question

mike is a very great guy he was very helpful and answer all my question

• New Dodge Dart, Hemi Orange.

This was an excellent experience, especially for it being my first time at a dealership getting a car! I highly recommend this dealership.

• fastrack autoo

i stopped in and really didnt want a car that day but was pleasently surprised to drive away in one

• FASTTRACK AUTO

THIS WAS a nice and friendly place to buy a car i like my buick thanyou very much

• we got a car from an great dealership

ray miller helped out with getting us a car when nobody else would my family thanks him for that.

• GREAT SERVICE

i was looking for a car and finally got what i wanted....thanks too alll of the people at fasttrackauto

• HAPPY TO DO BUISSNESS

RICK SOLD MY DAD A CAR AND ME ALSO VERY HAPPY MY DAD IS HAPPY TO SEND OTHER CUSTOMERS IN TOO

Hello Anthony! Thank You for sharing your good experience with us here at Fast Track Auto Sales! It was our pleasure to work with you and your dad both, and we are looking forward to helping your friends and family as well! Thank You for the recommendations!

• GREAT SERVICE

THXfor helping me get a car i shouldnt have got ,,you guys were sooooo helpful and will refer my aunt leanna to you

Hi Deronda! It was a real pleasure being able to help you with your vehicle purchase! We are looking forward to helping you Aunt Leanna as well! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of any further assistance!