New 888-471-2617 Dealer Website
Used 888-471-1020 Email Dealer
Service 888-472-3735

4.2
Average based on 5 reviews.
  • Great Experience!

Dan - Thank you for the review and congratulations on your new truck!

I had an amazing experience here! Bob Speary was a wonderful salesman and really went above and beyond the call of duty to get me into the truck I was looking at. In fact, everyone we worked with throughout the process was very helpful. I look forward to continuing to do business with All Star Ford, and will gladly recommend them to anyone I know.

Dan - Thank you for the review and congratulations on your new truck!

• Excellent

No headache purchase. We came looking for a car and we got it.

Thank you for the 5 Stars!

No headache purchase. We came looking for a car and we got it.

Thank you for the 5 Stars!

• Fantastic Expierence

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business!

I had the pleasure of doing business with Pete Lagusis he helped me get into the car I wanted and I got an amazing deal and I am so thankful. I over all have had a great Expierence with All Star Ford Pittsburg, this isn't like other dealerships where they just want to throw you in a car and take your money, they listen and do all they can to get you into the car you want at the price that is good for you and fair. I highly recommend this place and Pete Lagusis.

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business!

• Great Buying Experience!

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We appreciate your business!

How many times can you say buying a car was easy? I knew I was going to buy a car for over a year and had done my homework and visited other dealerships. All Star Ford was willing to work with us. They answered all of our questions and there was no pressure to buy. I knew after the first visit that this was the right dealer. We were not treated like a number or lost in the shuffle that is often seen in the dealerships that have gotten too big and forgotten about actually working with people. Thank you for a pleasant buying experience.

• Fire your management team ( Ray & Norman ).

Minus stars. Suggestion to owner: To keep your business, fire your management team (Ray & Norman ). I regretfully have wasted all too much time visiting this dealership, so I'll save you some time. My salesman was awesome, showed me a few vehicles, test drove, found the vehicle I wanted to purchase. However as soon as management was involved I was hassled, had papers tossed at me, they wanted to talk payment before we even discussed pricing , the vehicle want ready at the time they stated. Very unprofessional, they presented me documents with the wrong vehicle information on it saying it was from another deal (you didn't make any sales today?? What deal? The dealership was empty).. hours of wasted time. I left the dealership without purchase, gladly! 0 purchases for Ford of Pittsburgh