Towne Mazda

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

horrible service!
    January 8, 2018

terrible customer service! the arabic guy is super rude! asked him if i can get a copy of a key made and he goes off saying things like "ok you unders...tand we cant do it right now?" I said "i didnt ask for right now i asked if it could be done at all or if its a service you guys provide" apparently this place doesnt make keys. After i told him ill take my business elsewhere he said something in his language under his breath. This is extremely rude behavior and I promise i will not return to this dealer ever again.

Never contacted me
    June 7, 2016

I contacted Towne Mazda regarding a used car through Cars.com but never heard back. As a result, I contacted three other dealers and eventually bought... a good used car.

Professional and patient service
    January 31, 2016

I visited this dealership to look at a particular used Mazda that I found on cars.com. After test driving two cars, I decided not to buy, however I ha...d a good experience at this dealership and found the sales rep, Dmitri, was a pleasure to do business with. He was professional, cordial, and patient. I was treated with respect and understanding. Thank you for making what can often be a stressful experience a pleasant one.

Good buying experience, bad customer service
    December 18, 2015

The buying process was a smooth -- and the salesman was good at his job. Subsequent interactions with Towne Mazda, however, have been problematic. It'...s been six months and I haven't received my license plates. And, I've been given the run-around when trying to figure out this problem. I've been redirected to umpteen different people, left messages, been given conflicting information - and still haven't gotten a straight answer. Ditto on the process for getting paperwork in order for my extended service warranty. When I went in for an oil change four months after buying the car, the service agreement was still under the name of the previous owner. I'd recommend going elsewhere until they solve their back-office problems.

First car buying experience
    November 11, 2015

Finaly after comparin difernt vehicles and dealers I bought my first car, 2016 mazda cx5 Damon was the sales person, he answer all my questions and ma...de the experience easy and not scary. Towne Mazda is 10 miles to my house and work, I will recomend Towne Mazda to my friends and family.

Great Service Ed Toscano
    November 10, 2015

Exceptional customer service! Salvador sales manager is all about ensuring you are happy every step of the way including after your purchase. He calle...d me after months of buying 2015 Mazda 6, I asking him for help with a problem with the navigation of my vehicle, his response was "Lets take care of you" his great attitude no matter what the request is excellent! Went out of his way to make sure my navigation working perfect. Mazda customer for life because of Salvador! Thats the guy to ask for!! This is my 4th Mazda. Thank you Salvador

UNPROFESSIONAL, THOUGHTLESS, IRRESPONSIBLE
    March 19, 2015

I've been coming here consistently for the past two years and have only had exemplary service until dealing with the new service reps/Guillermo this w...eek. They ruined my license plate during service, snapped my plate frame, and deny any responsibility. Follow up was the worst. I was told twice (once by Guillermo and once by Victor, the other service rep) that I would be called the next day, and in both cases I not only had to call in myself, but had to chase down the service reps. When I finally got Guillermo on the phone, he was unyielding and condescending. There were points during the conversation where he actually raised his voice to talk over me, rehashed old information, and talked to me as if I were a petulant child whining about not getting an expensive toy. I'm not proud of moments when I raised my voice, but as an angry customer, it happens. As a customer service rep, you have NO business doing the same. His demeanor during our phone exchange was completely unprofessional and should have been taped (for his Mazda exit interview).

buying car
    July 10, 2014

Can anyone help us? My friend was trying to get a mazda 3, and they said they will have it, and asked my friend to wait. After 4 days, they didn't get... us a car. Then we said we want our money back since they don't have the car. However, we went there twice, and they are not willing to give us the money back. They just gave us a lot of excuses for holding our money. One time they said we came too late, and the loan dept closed already. Second time they said the loan dept didn't open, and money were not ready. We went there to get the money back twice in the afternoon.

Hello, Thank you for your email. The refund was gladly processed and picked up by the customer. It takes more than a few days coming from a main offic...e, etc.. However, it was promptly requested and ready as quick as possible. It was much quicker than most businesses and done with follow up and respect. Secondly, the car requested was at another dealer not willing to release it until the very same customer stopped requesting it from them. We imformed our guest of this before receiving the deposit. They agreed to stop shopping it online while negotiating with us. We reminded them the other store will not release the car until they (the other store) believe they would not buy from them. We even talked to that manager daily to buy that car, but he said they were stiil persuing the car at his store also. The manager even called us when they were there negotiating in person. We gracefully wished them all the best. I'm sorry it takes some time to proccess the refund, but it was done and waiting for their receipt. It was not delayed because the customer was working the two stores against each other. That is a day in the life of this business and we accept that with out judgement. Feel free to contact me at 650 -241-6722 for any reason. Many thanks for your concern and assistance, Jeff Lofano, General Manager

Wasted My Time
    February 5, 2014

I requested a price quote over the internet for a specific vehicle with a particular option package. I got several calls and e-mails from 2 or 3 diffe...rent people at the dealership. Had a hard time getting the simple internet price quote they were supposed to give me to make the buying process easy. Finally got a quote for the vehicle with the wrong option package, but it was enough for me to see that if I ever got a price quote from them on the properly equipped vehicle it wasn't going to be competitive anyway.

Good professional experience
    January 15, 2014

I had good experience in car shopping and driving test, as well as in learning car features from the salesman who's very friendly and very professiona...l in cars.

Towne Mazda