Mercedes-Benz of Long Beach

4.2
  • Sooooo Happy

Love my car and the customer service I received at Mercedes Benz of Long Beach. Abel really took care of me from start to finish.

• Great Experience

I'm very happy with my new "baby". Abel was very attentive and helpful. I really appreciate everything he did so I could get into my new GLA250.

• Tremendous Asset to Mercedes-Benz of Long Beach

It is with absolute pleasure that I submit my comments of commendation on behalf of Abel Vargas, Manager, InternetSales Division, Mercedes Benz of Long Beach. We recently purchased a vehicle from MB of Long Beach and we dealt directly with Abel. Abel demonstrated the highest levels of customer service and certainly far exceeded my expectations in the handling of the purchase transaction. He is efficient and extremely reliable in following through on his promises. I, without question recommend anyone that is seeking excellence in attention and services when buying a car to deal directly with Abel. He is a tremendous asset to Mercedes Benz. Dr. Allan Lifson, Newport Beach, CA

• Great Experience

My sales person Abel is excellent, best sales person ever.

My sales person Abel is excellent, best sales person ever.

• good follow up

I found a better deal elsewhere, but didn't find anything wrong with this dealership. I've experienced worse for sure!

• Reviews make a difference.

Helpful in a sense to not bring my car for service or repair at this dealership.

• Unpleasant service experience even after 3 tries,

most unpleasant experience of service ever ! would not recommend to anyone. Overpriced and not done well. Misdiagnosed twice, took to an independent shop and got a totally different diagnosis, they independent fixed it for 10% of what I paid at Long Beach.

• Great Price and relaxing experience

Great buying experience with Dez from internet sales. Bought 2012 Cadillax SRX,and they had the absolute best price in SoCal. Have alot of fun with MBZ of LB Frame on my Caddy. Love the double takes!

• Lexus of Cerritos

My wife and I couldn't have more pleased with the professionalism and friendliness of the sales staff at Lexus of Cerritos. From the time we set foot on their lot until we left with our car the experience was thoroughly enjoyable. Eddie, our salesperson, was both energetic and knowledgeable. We really can't say enough about how well we were treated at Lexus of Cerritos and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car.

• Pleasant Buying Experience

Dealt with Dez, great service, no song & dance, bottomline pricing. Even contract signing was enjoable with Esther. Very happy with our new car.