Mercedes-Benz of Long Beach

New 888-684-6096 Dealer Website
Used 888-686-4089 Email Dealer
Service 888-691-3430

4.0
Average based on 8 reviews.
  • Great Price and relaxing experience

Great buying experience with Dez from internet sales. Bought 2012 Cadillax SRX,and they had the absolute best price in SoCal. Have alot of fun with MBZ of LB Frame on my Caddy. Love the double takes!

• Reviews make a difference.

Helpful in a sense to not bring my car for service or repair at this dealership.

• Unpleasant service experience even after 3 tries,

most unpleasant experience of service ever ! would not recommend to anyone. Overpriced and not done well. Misdiagnosed twice, took to an independent shop and got a totally different diagnosis, they independent fixed it for 10% of what I paid at Long Beach.

• Lexus of Cerritos

My wife and I couldn't have more pleased with the professionalism and friendliness of the sales staff at Lexus of Cerritos. From the time we set foot on their lot until we left with our car the experience was thoroughly enjoyable. Eddie, our salesperson, was both energetic and knowledgeable. We really can't say enough about how well we were treated at Lexus of Cerritos and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car.

• Pleasant Buying Experience

Dealt with Dez, great service, no song & dance, bottomline pricing. Even contract signing was enjoable with Esther. Very happy with our new car.

• Best customer service ever

Most I like about was the facility. Went with family and kids and had a great reception area, private glass door with big TV while I took care of paper works. Salesman were very polite and most of all, I had a great experience at fiance dept. They were not pushy when it comes to option.

• I found MY DREAM CAR with the best price ever!

The dealership is so wonderful and all team members were very helpful! Dez, many thanks to you for providing a smooth transaction. Sincerely, VK

• Internet sales

Contact "Dez" and you will get the best no-haggle price.

Contact "Dez" and you will get the best no-haggle price.