New 855-428-4543 Dealer Website
Used 855-442-6714 Email Dealer
Service 866-634-2940

• Great Service Great People

Had a great experience at Caruso Ford. Everyone was friendly and helpful, from the salesman to the financial person.... Great Job Caruso Ford & Lincoln.

• Great car buying experience!

Great experience from the time we showed up on the lot until we drove away! Thanks Jason and Matt for taking great care of us!

• Good Customer Service

Car sold at night. New MKC sold with cosmetic damage. The problem was taken care of.

Hi, Linda, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Thank you again for the review!

• Great Service

The service and responsiveness I received was outstanding.

Hi, Kim! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

The service and responsiveness I received was outstanding.

• mr dan castillo

Caruso ford is the best!!! always have great service from staff

Caruso ford is the best!!! always have great service from staff

• Great discipline and friendly service.

You have friendly people working at the dealer.The place is very organized and clean. it's just the air problem that I hear coming through the door seals. But your technician and I drove to try to locate that problem couldn't hear it. But he said he's going to notify someone or a company for an update to see if they can help. But as long as that problem is documented. I have no problem in case that air noise gets worse.

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Alfonso. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

• Great Service, Nice facility upgrade

I wrote a glowing report last week and I stand by my words. Again, a big thanks to Don Mace, (service advisor) for his assistance.

• mrs.ferris

Great customer service, going over and beyond for there customers

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Caruso Ford Lincoln. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the ro...

Great customer service, going over and beyond for there customers

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Caruso Ford Lincoln. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

• Caruso Ford Of Long Beach

Caruso Ford Is The Finest Ford Dealership In Long Beach , Clean Well Organized Professional Service .

• Engineer

We are glad you chose our dealership, Jeff. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

One of your sales staff picked me up from the airport which saved me a lot of time, and made my buying experience much easier. I will definitely recommend your dealership to anyone that is looking for a new car. Thanks again, your staff made this an easy transaction.