• Great car buying experience!

Great experience from the time we showed up on the lot until we drove away! Thanks Jason and Matt for taking great care of us!

• Great service

Nice car buying experience. When i got the car home i noticed an issue with 2 of the wheels. I contacted Brian the general manager. He returned my email within an hour and promised to make it right. And he sure did. Thanks Brian and your sales team of Matt and Pedro. You guys made purchasing a car enjoyable. I highly recommend this dealership and will retun there for any future car nuyeing needs.¿

• Lacking integrity

My wife and I came here hoping to buy a car. Manager very pleasant at first. He showed us the 'manager special' online and we agreed we might like to see it. My wife is 9 months pregnant and we were very specific about the vehicle we were looking for. He then sent someone to retrieve the car. What they came back was in NO way similar to what he promised to show us. Different color, different trim, basic model. I could have found the same care for thousands less at any Ford Dealership. I guess I know what the 'manager special' is now. Come on guys, you get one chance to show integrity! Bad form.

David, thank you for your honest feedback about your experience with us. It is our goal that every customer leaves satisfied so we are disappointed to hear that you did not. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do call us at (562) 426-3301 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

• Great customer service!

John Tackett is great to deal with! Service advisors are good too

John Tackett is great to deal with! Service advisors are good too

• Good Customer Service

Car sold at night. New MKC sold with cosmetic damage. The problem was taken care of.

Hi, Linda, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Thank you again for the review!

• Great Service

The service and responsiveness I received was outstanding.

Hi, Kim! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

The service and responsiveness I received was outstanding.

• mr dan castillo

Caruso ford is the best!!! always have great service from staff

Caruso ford is the best!!! always have great service from staff

• Great discipline and friendly service.

You have friendly people working at the dealer.The place is very organized and clean. it's just the air problem that I hear coming through the door seals. But your technician and I drove to try to locate that problem couldn't hear it. But he said he's going to notify someone or a company for an update to see if they can help. But as long as that problem is documented. I have no problem in case that air noise gets worse.

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Alfonso. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

• Great Service, Nice facility upgrade

I wrote a glowing report last week and I stand by my words. Again, a big thanks to Don Mace, (service advisor) for his assistance.

• mrs.ferris

Great customer service, going over and beyond for there customers

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Caruso Ford Lincoln. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the ro...

Great customer service, going over and beyond for there customers

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Caruso Ford Lincoln. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.