Danny Len Buick GMC

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 29 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

29 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Danny Len Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

• December 9, 2017

They were the most professional sales group, and did exactly as they promised.

November 29, 2017

I have purchased four GMC trucks from this dealer and each in each transaction, from the initial contact with sales, finance and finally service the e...xperience has been outstanding. This is a "no pressure" no added cost dealer that can be trusted. The service department is very knowledgeable and professional. The service managers are very experienced and take care to explain each service in as much detail as necessary. I recommend them over any of the mega dealers I've dealt with in the past.

November 28, 2017

Found a great deal on a slightly used Suburban! Kyle and the staff could have been more accommodating! Feels like you bought a car from a good frien...d or neighbor! Honest and upfront deal! I will definitely be returning for my next vehicle purchase!

November 28, 2017

Absolutely the best car buying experience I have ever had.

August 18, 2017

This was the first dealer that i offered a deal that they said yes, and when i went in they gave me the deal without jerking me around. Kile and Nigel... were great and had everything lined up before i came in

March 9, 2017

We have used the body shop, service center and most recently bought a new car. Good humor, no pressure, sound advice and a great product defines Denny... Len Buick GMC. Well done!

February 14, 2017

Was very attentive and welcoming when purchasing a new vehicle. But once they had the sale, it all changed! Vehicle is a lemon, been at service dept m...any times. They do not acknowledge you with a good morning etc just a yes. Very infriendly service front end. Do not think I will ever purchase another vehicle from Danny Len gmc! I change cars every 2 years. I'll be going back to the foreign car market a much better built vehicle!!

January 11, 2017

I took my truck in for a repair estimate. They were conscientious and candid. My truck was old and I was putting a lot of money into repairs. I fig...ured I would have them make the repair and start looking for a different used vehicle. They suggested looking at their inventory. They helped me find a vehicle that day and took my truck in trade. Even with the costly repair looming, I got a good price for my trade and left that night with a new used vehicle. They listened to what I was looking for and didn't try to sell me something else. They answered all my questions and spent time with me going over all the features of my vehicle until I was confident in how they all worked. They assured me I could come back anytime I had questions. The staff was very professional and helped me get the best financing possible. I would highly recommend this dealership!!!

June 21, 2016

Found the low mileage car at the lowest price when everyone else was asking exorbitant amounts. Process was simple and efficient. I'll definitely com...e back to see Gregg for the families next vehicle.

June 16, 2016

Their staff is courteous and experienced! They always take excellent care of me whenever I am buying or servicing my car. I won't go anywhere else!

Danny Len Buick GMC