Fleet Remarketing Center, LLC

Average based on 12 reviews.
  • Second purchase

When I arrived the truck I was looking at was as described--this is the second vehicle we have purchased from this dealer and are again pleased with what we got.

• Excellant

I had an excellent experience with Steve and Susan at the dealership. Their service was top notch and I feel like I got a great deal as well. There was a fine selection to chose from, really great stuff!

• Easy to use

The site was easy to use with lots of pictures, the vehicle was represented truly and came to reality through the pictures and video.

• Easy buying experience!

This dealership was very easy to work with! They are honest and upfront-no surprises. I would definately recommend to a friend in the market to buy a car.

• Looked for awhile

I looked online for awhile, came in & found exactly what I was looking for.

I looked online for awhile, came in & found exactly what I was looking for.

• Excellent dealership

Upfront, straight shooting salesman here at Fleet Remarketing Center. I will buy here again in the future.

• Honest service

We saw the Grand Caravan C/V online. We called and asked about the condition. When we arrived the vehicle was 100% as described and even nicer then expected. It was the easiest purchase we have ever made, Steve was very honest which was great because we drove 3 hours to purchase this van.

• Staff was excellent

The staff is excellent as was customer service. Went in to test drive a few hors later drove a car home.

• Had a great time

We had a great time, found the car we wanted with "no hassles". They were very friendly and honest. The car was a great value too-no one came close!!

• Just stopped by

We stopped by to look at a car. Found a car we wanted. The dealer gave us a great deal and he was very nice