3.3
  • Great experience

Adam trated us great, we got a real deal The price was more than fair. This is the second vehicle we purchased and have have no regrets

• Magnificent

Got a great deal on my new BMW 335! Adam and Nina were awesome! Would recommend to friends and family!

• nice selection

Nice selection of vehicles on the lot. Undecided to choose one to purchase because I like all of the vehicles there

• Watch out no returns

I emailed Adam and told him I would becoming the next day . I got there the door handle on the drivers side didn't work. ( this is a $9 dollar part) one of the brake lights didn't work. I noticed on having the tires rotated that a part was missing for the steering it had broke off at some point. It was missed on the inspection. I asked about returning it for another vehicle 2 days later and said no. No returns Buyer beware

• Great

Great dealership! Fair and no pressure! Everyone should go here!

Great dealership! Fair and no pressure! Everyone should go here!

• Bad buying practices

I spoke to an Adam about a possible trade in on my vehicle. He offered THOUSANDS less than what other dealerships had offered me on paper. Would stay away on this alone. Also his professionalism, or lack thereof, would make me believe that it was a hassle for him to email me back.

• Newcustomer

We are trying to get repairs done on our vehicle that Adam assured us would be covered...but now that we are at the garage the story has changed...I cannot recommend this dealer to you under these circumstances...buyers beware

• Friendly staff and great service

I had an oil change done and the mechanic filled up all my fluids. The mechanic was thorough but quick. Staff, including owner were very friendly. Nice to know that automotive people can still treat you with respect and honesty. Will keep going back!