New 888-202-8838 Dealer Website
Used 877-951-8733 Email Dealer
Service 888-205-3582

Average based on 37 reviews.
  • Repair Department

Thank you for your kind words and review, Joanne. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

I have purchased cars from Brattleboro Ford in past years. This particular car was purchased from a different dealership but I was welcomed in a friendly, professional manner when I drove my car in the late afternoon into your dealership for an immediate problem I was having. They keep my car overnight, accessed it first thing in the morning, order the necessary part and I had it the next day. I was very appreciative to the professional and friendly service. I am very likely to do business with Brattleboro Ford again when my lease is up on my 2014 Edge. Thank you.

• Service

A+++ great service!! They took me in quickly. Gave me a loaner and were very good at customer service.

• Thanks

Great people with great service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great people with great service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Awesome Customer Service from Dan Underwood

Dan Underwood was wonderful and did everything he possibly could to get us into a vehicle. We ended up purchasing a 2016 Ford focus. And Brattleboro Ford even came to us for signatures and our registration. We live an hour away!

• Awesome Customer Service from Dan Underwood

• Great service!

Manny was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. We were very pleased with his quick responses and customer service. Katie was also great at answering any questions and helping with the process. Thank you!

• Awesome salesman!

Dan Underwood was wonderful. He did everything he could to get Al into a vehicle that fit our needs and payments.Our paperwork couldn't be finished that day due to computers being down, so they drove paperwork to us an hour away to get it finished, now that's customer service.

• REview

EVerything was great when I left the truck for an unexpected service, as my low pressure light came on. However, one week later it has come back on, so now I have to take the vehicle back in.

• Service Appointment

The Service Staff was quite friendly and professional. The service was completed in a timely manner and was in reviewed in great detail.

• Great Service

I purchased a 2016 Ford Focus Se i love the car and the people are great! Thank you so much to Al Germain who was able to help me and put me in this great vehicle