4.0
  • Fastest car deal EVER!

I own 4 cars but was in need of a decent, older truck ('04-'08) for one of my businesses. I live outside of Pittsburgh, but this is a horrible car market, so I decided to work my way up to Cleveland via 5 different dealers looking at trucks that were advertised on-line. It was a pretty long day. Most of the dealers were advertising trucks that looked good in the pictures, but when I got there, they were rusted out and overpriced. A few were not the trucks pictured at all and a couple looked or sounded so bad, I just said thanks and left. Tradewinds was not like that. We got there at about 5:30, just before closing at 6:00. I told them the story of my day so far and it seemed to make everyone even more helpful; not at all rushed. I asked to test drive two trucks I had written down on my list. One was a Ford F-150 extended cab that was all tricked out and the other was a Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab. Both trucks were clean. They looked, sounded and drove well. The interiors were in excellent shape with no rips, split seams or significant wear on the seats or carpet - very surprising for 10+ year old trucks. The Dodge had at least partially been repainted, but it looked like a pretty good job. In fact, with only 105k miles on it, this truck looked pretty much brand new. By about 5:50 I decided I wanted the Dodge and haggled just a bit with the owner. That started the purchase process and, since I was paying cash, the entire transaction including temporary tags only took about 25 minutes. Everybody that needed to stay (the owner, a salesman and the credit manager who writes up the contracts), hung out until the deal was done. I drove out with the truck at about 6:20. 25 minutes, start to finish. A new car-buying record!

• GREAT DEALERSHIP, GREAT SERVICE A+++

BOUGHT A TRUCK YESTERDAY, THEY TREATED ME WITH RESPECT, EASY FINANCING. GREAT SERVICE