This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great Service and a Great Price!

Lorinda, I'm glad we got your daughter a safe dependable car. Gustavo

Just bought my daughter the car she's been looking for at the price I was looking for. We received extremely great service from Amtex, and we will definitely use them again!

Lorinda, I'm glad we got your daughter a safe dependable car. Gustavo

• Very nice and clean inventory

Gustavo is a cool modern guy, very honest and fun to deal with! We made our purchase because every request was done in writing and signed by Gustavo.

Alex, it was a pleasure. Come back any time. Gustavo

Alex, it was a pleasure. Come back any time. Gustavo

• Very poor company

Lied often and jacked up prices and just gave up after asking for carfax and won't answer calls now. Don't do business with these people.

Colin, My apologies you had a bad experience Colin. It's never the outcome we are searching for as a dealership. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can make your experience with Skyline better. Hear from you soon, Gustavo

• Ask Questions Before You Buy

The car we considered was in a major accident, and while they told us up front, we had to pay the dealer to tell us exactly what was wrong with the car. Major components were not replaced, and while the car looked great on the outside, under the hood was another story. ASK and CHECK carefully before you buy.

CarFanatic, My apologies for your experience. It is company policy to reveal any accidents to customers as it looks like we did with you. But, it is not our policy to make you pay for the information. Please call me at your earliest convenience so we can fix this issue. Gustavo

• Oustanding!

I had a problem with the financing but Gustavo was not going to give up and was able to get me financed at the payment I needed. Great job!!!!

Thank you D'Ann! We are glad we could help you getting the car you wanted with a comfortable finance term for you! Amtex Rocks ;p

• Awesome Deals, Fast, Honest people!

This guys have very good cars at the right price. I bought a 2011 Dodge Challenger RT about a month ago, the price on the car was low and the conditions of the car were outstanding. I talk to the over them phone and fill my application online. After 30 minutes they approve me. Took all my documentation needed and the deal was done. Will buy from them again!

Thank you for your review Mr. Smith! We try to keep our transactions as smooth and transparent as posible! It seems like you buy cars every year, you had all documentations in order and ready to go, great factor to get a deal done fast.

• Poor descriptions listing

Obviously the individual who posts ads just does copy and paste. Pictures of car clearly show a stick shift, but they list the vehicle as automatic. Wonder what else they don't tell you or misinform you about. Good car people are hard to find. Most are just trying to make an easy $$$.

Thank you for your review Mr. Toyota Shopper! We apologize for the inconvenient our mistakes cause you. We are only two guys working hard trying to make this 60 car dealership work just fine!Its easier for us to copy and paste vehicle features. The VIN decoder tool integrated on our DMS will sometimes add or remover some features automatically and we sometimes don't catch it, but we try to take a lot of pictures of the actual car in and out, provide the VIN number and Carfax report, for costumers to do their homework and help them take a good decision. No surprises with us, we will tell you what are the pros and cons of each vehicle, we price our vehicles adding pros and deducting cons and still beat the competition!