4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 247 reviews

Call This Dealer

247 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Beaverton from DealerRater.com

• New GLC300 purchased at Mercedes-Benz of Beaverton
    November 9, 2016

Many thanks to Jeff Maddox and Billy Anderson at Mercedes-Benz of Beaverton, who provided necessary information and useful consulting. Their consultin...g made us easier to decide for our purchasing of the new GLC-300 included 4 years maintenance and extended warranty. We also need to thank the other co-workers in the worshop, who prepared the car in very good condition for the delivery. For my next Purchasing of a Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes-Benz of Beaverton will be surely my favorite address, and we couldn't forget Jeff and Billy.

The BEST car buying experience!
    February 12, 2018

I saw a pre-owned Mercedes-Benz vehicle online, went into the dealership and was greeted by Fouad Mohamed, my salesman. He was extremely helpful in sh...owing the car to me and having me test drive it as well. He explained that the car just came in and they require they sell only the best vehicles to their customers; that it must go through service and detailing before delivery. Fouad, Monti, in financing, and Jeff in service, were all absolutely amazing to work with. They all took every step, even going above and beyond, to ensure I was taken care of. They ensured I was buying a vehicle that I would be very happy with and would stand up to the amazing reputation Mercedes has for their cars as well as customer service. I have already referred 2 of my close friends in the market for a car to Mercedes-Benz of Beaverton and specifically to Fouad Mohamed. I have never had a better car buying experience!

Adam L.
    January 19, 2018

Fantastic team at Beaverton Mercedes. Everyone is very friendly and helpful and made sure all my questions were answered. I would absolutely buy anoth...er car from these guys and recommend them highly.

Norm Hunter is the very best car guy in the world
    November 18, 2017

I called Norm after I saw the advertisement on TV and bot a fabulous car the same afternoon. Norm was an absolute pleasure to work with and Marty was... great with all the paperwork. Thank you!!!

Mercedes-Benz of Beaverton

We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with Norm and Marty, Kathy! Please let us know if we can help you further.

Promises
    November 16, 2017

Some promises were not kept. ???We will wash your car every time you bring it for service???. Now I get a cupon for a ??? cheap wash??? dawn the road....

Mercedes-Benz of Beaverton

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback! We'd love to talk with you more about this. Please call us at (971) 340-4589.

Service
    November 10, 2017

Loaner car provided and Dylan was great about keeping me updated on the status. I also asked for an internal window cleaning which they did. Thanks

Mercedes-Benz of Beaverton

No thanks needed! Providing you with quality service is our job. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else - we are always happy to h...elp! - Mercedes-Benz of Beaverton

Some good some bad !
    November 5, 2017

Sale process was easy and comfortable but salesman did not tell the truth about the options on the car! He also did not follow through with promises....

Mercedes-Benz of Beaverton

I am sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience. We are committed to providing exceptional customer service thro...ugh open and honest communication, so I apologize if we failed to do so in your case. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly, so please feel free to contact me at your convenience. (971) 340-4589

Excellent Communication & Mediator with Insurance
    November 3, 2017

I appreciated the excellent customer service provided by Dylan R. He kept me informed with progress and worked with my insurance company. Even thoug...h I dropped off my car with no notice, he made sure I had a loaner car!

Mercedes-Benz of Beaverton

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear that Dylan made your experience with us excellent! We look forward to working with you in the near... future.

Service request
    October 31, 2017

Dylan went above and beyond to solve an issue that MB would not cover under warranty. He also suggested to service an odor issue at Service B.

Mercedes-Benz of Beaverton

Thank you for the excellent review! We are lucky to have Dylan on our team and hope he will be able to assist you in the near future.

Great
    October 25, 2017

Dylan was great and took his time to explain all the issues. He worked with me and the Car Toys team who installed a device in my car to determine if... it was draining my battery. He went above and beyond.

Mercedes-Benz of Beaverton

We're glad to hear that Dylan went above and beyond to help you, Pam, but we aren't surprised! He truly is a valued member of our team. Thank for you ...leaving your feedback! - Mercedes-Benz of Beaverton

9275 Southwest Canyon Road (DA3229) Portland, OR 97225