New 888-221-2452 Dealer Website
Used 877-883-1377 Email Dealer
Service 888-682-9984

241 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Williams Buick GMC from DealerRater.com
  • New GMC Sierra

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!. My salesperson was Jerry and he was professional and was never pushy. I knew what I wanted and he helped me find it and buy it. pleasant follow up call and everything is great. Finance department was excellent and made this purchase a great experience.

• Easy and professional

Max was great to work with. Answered all our questions! We would buy again!

Max was great to work with. Answered all our questions! We would buy again!

• Lori Turner epitomizes Customer Service!!
    March 11, 2017

Lori was someone I came into contact with today at Williams Buick GMC. She was very polite and provided very prompt service and answered my questions. Great asset to the above mentioned dealer. Old school customer service. I will definitely be back and plan on buying a new car in the near future and will most likely do so at Williams Buick GMC due to Lori!

• Awesone
    March 11, 2017

The salesman Mac, did and awesome job, he worked with me from day one and when I drove 3 hours to pick up my car he had everything ready and in 2 hours I was back on the road. I would recommend if you are looking for a Terrain go see Mac.

• Service call
    March 6, 2017

Great service. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone! The service department is very informative about the services that they perform. They explain every procedure and the price it will cause. All my problems we solved!!!

• Great customer service!
    March 6, 2017

The assistant manager was so nice and helpful. She explained everything and made sure to address any questions and concerns I had. She was great!

• Purchase of a 2017 GMC Sierra

The entire process from interduction of the salesman, reviewing vehicle options to the purchasing and beusiness transaction it was very professional and hassle free.

• My Awesome New Sierra
    February 28, 2017

I would like to thank Jerry Kates for being such a great person and salesman and Gene Simmons also helping. You have a awesome team there !!!!

• Short wait time while car was serviced!

Short wait time was great and an unexpected surprise! Comfortable waiting area with refreshments available.

• Dominic was great to deal with.

Dominic was great and easy to deal with and knew a lot about the product.

Dominic was great and easy to deal with and knew a lot about the product.