Love Field Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Service 888-770-8930

3.9
Average based on 50 reviews
  • Satisfied with Service

over all I was very satisfied with the service. People were timely and professional and quality of work seems to be at the level I expected.

• Nice!

I worked with Jose Cordova. He was very nice and kept me informed from the time I came in, during the service/repair, and when I picked up my Jeep.

• Great Service

Great service. A little long but the jobs done great and the wifi is great to keep you entertained

• Professionals

I had to visit the service department to resolve an urgent issue, without an appointment. I chose L.F. because I had positive experiences there in the past. And they took care of me again. Service Manager, Al Hipolito, took time to look at my problem, and called in one of his trusted techs (Juan) to consult with me. I was so impressed with Juan's patience and attention to detail with my unusual request. I was 100% satisfied with the result. It seems to me that Mike Book keeps his team working well together.

• Never again with this place.

Buyer beware! Bought my 2016 Dodge Challenger there, and it had a small scratch on it. Brand new car, and the only one on the lot that had every feature I wanted (leather, blackout package, camera, heated/cooled seats, satellite radio/nav screen, etc.) So the salesman, wanted to make the sale, and said, "Well we can get that repainted for you, if you want to take the car tonight." So when I left with the car after signing the papers, I wanted another assurance that it would be fixed. I was told by the manager of the salespeople, "Oh absolutely, we'll call you in a few days and set up your appointment." I left happy, at first. A month into ownership, no phone call. The horn failed, and the passenger window on the car failed, as well. It needed service. They also called and said my tags were ready. So I drove in and got the tags, and just took the car to the service place. I pulled in, and Christina came out to assist. I explained what was wrong, and she told me that their paint guy was out until Monday. That's a very important note- "They're paint guy, is out until Monday." This was a Saturday, so I figured, "Ok, highly skilled job, doesn't work on weekend," I get that. Totally. So I asked if she could go ahead and look at the window and the horn and she said that they could, but I would need to leave the car. So I asked for a loaner car, since we were there in only my car and had a weekend of things to do. There was protest, and I was told that they only do rental cars for 1 day. Excuse me? So I said, "It's a brand new car, with defects from the purchase, and it's barely a month old, and you're going to have it several days. 1 day will not get it, and I find that a little hard to believe." She "made a call," and was authorized to give me a rental car for the remainder of the repair time. A rental car. So Enterprise came and I was put in a piece of total crap. 4 cylinder, underpowered, no features, HORRIBLE vehicle. And yes, it's LFCDJ's fault. How do I know? I bought a 2014 Mustang, and 2 weeks into ownership ran it into a bridge. I had it towed to the dealership for repair since my insurance made the call to repair it, rather than total it. It was an extensive repair, and went over a few weeks. What did they give me for a rental? A fully loaded Lincoln MKz. A vehicle with power and more features than my actual car. So I'm told that the "Paint guy" will be back on Monday and they can take care of it then. Well, not exactly. Tuesday I called for an update. I was told, "It will go into paint today, and it will need to cure, so probably tomorrow it will be ready." With the Ford dealership I received an email EVERY SINGLE DAY, or a phone call, with the status of parts ordered, paint time, etc. Not with Dodge. So I called today after taking a partial day off expecting my car to be ready. This is where it gets really great-- Christina, nor anyone else, was available. The person said, "I'll have her give you a call back in a few minutes. That was at 11:43am. At 12:30pm, I called back, a bit annoyed, and said, "I did not receive my call, and I'm really just wanting a quick status on the car, whether it is done or not, so I can go on with my day, or prepare to come and get it." They were sorry, and they'll have a manager call me back. Really? It's not in the computer somewhere? Just tell me the status!!!! So I said OK, but by this time, I was hungry and decided to go have lunch. We drove, from DUNCANVILLE, in our 2013 Dodge Challenger, which we do love, all the way in to Dallas, to the dealership, and guess what? Still no phone call. So I went inside the service building (which is around the corner and down the street from the dealership), and went up to the counter. Again, I just wanted to know the status of my car. I spotted Christina before I reached the counter, and I asked her, "So how is it with my car? I haven't been able to get an update." What she said, made me see red.

• Excellent Customer Service!!

We took our car in for service on April 27th and had a great experience. Previously in the past, we have had bad service from another technician and did not want to go back to your service center again. This time we had Henry Jimenez and the service was fantastic!!! He kept us very informed on repairing our vehicle, went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service and completed service in a timely manner. He did an outstanding job and definitely deserves the recognition. He was very professional! Thank you again Henry! We greatly appreciate your patience, time and effort on repairing our vehicle.

• Excellent customer by Henry, Service Advisor

Henry understands the value of excellent customer service. He deserves kudos for his honesty, follow through, positive can-do attitude and doing what is right for the customer. I highly recommend him.

• Great experience for once!

I bought my 2014 Charger Hemi Blacktop at a different dealership. I was referred to Henry, the service advisor, at Love Field when Christian Bros diagnosed a powertrain warranty repair for me which we initially thought was just a spark plug issue. At first, I hesitated because I hadn't bought my vehicle there. But they gave me Henry's direct cell. I called and left a message for him, then headed to my original dealership to check out the situation there. Henry called me back and said I could bring in my car right away and he will have the rental ready for me. My old dealership gave me a song and dance of how long it will take to diagnose the problem, I will have to wait while they fight for a rental through my wrap around warranty I bought through them, etc etc blah bah. So, I went with Henry at Love Field. I was very nervous since I am so used to waiting for hours for an oil change at the old dealership, but I brought the car at 7:15 am and I was back at home in my rent at 9:35 am and that was only because I had an errand! Henry kept me apprised regularly of the repairs and what was happening. We worked on a deal for the rest of the maintenance, transmission and rear differential oil change which I expected because it was shifting hard. I also got a fantastic deal of fantastic tires. The Hemi itself needed a big job. Henry was as pleasant as can be. He didn't lose patience with me with my questions, he answered everything politely. The mechanics - kudos - I didn't meet them but my car is running sweet now and they did it on time. I got my car back washed, twice because I had to go in for the tires a couple of days later and again they washed it and it looks like polished it!!! When I took delivery of this vehicle it was NEVER washed or cleaned or polished, let alone like that! And I had the greatest dude from TGS finish the chips that been driving me nuts on my windshield! Talk about convenience! I don't say this lightly - I highly recommend this dealership - the service department - because that is what I know. I used to run a dealership service department - something I never told anyone - and I can say that this place ran like a top and I was treated so, so well. Thank you Love Field Dodge and especially Henry. The icing on the cake w

• Total Waste Of My Time

Waited 3 days for them to fix a 2011 Lexus RX350. Barely 1 hour after they called me that the vehicle is now ready, and I was on my way to the dealership, I found out they already sold the vehicle.

• Total Waste of My Time

I will NEVER do business with this dealership again. On Saturday 01/30/2016 I went in to this dealership to look at a 2011 Lexus RX350. On getting there, I asked to see the vehicle and test drive it. We found out that the vehicle won't start because the battery was out. They jumped it for me and it just won't pick up speed if you step on gas. It couldn't even do 20mph. So they returned the vehicle to their service center and scheduled to have the battery replaced. They said the battery was not in stock, so I should come back on Monday (today) at 12PM. Early today around 10:50AM I got a call from Ryan telling me the vehicle is now ready and I should come check it out. I missed the call because I was on another call, but I called Ryan back right after I got off the phone about 3 minutes later. He did not pick up the call nor call me back after several tries. I eventually called Jeremy who was helping me on Saturday. He informed me the vehicle is now ready and I told him I was on my way already. Shortly afterwards, Jeremy called back to tell me they already sold the vehicle. That is a terrible way to treat a customer.