Allen Gwynn Chevrolet

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 79 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• September 13, 2016

It was my first experience of buying a car. My friend recommended me to go to Allen Gwynn Chevrolet dealership. Alex and Harry were taking care of me ...at the dealership. Alex did an amazing job in helping me pick a car that I want and Harry helped me big deal with the documents. The car that they recommended me fit perfectly with my lifestyle, aesthetic preferences and budget. I couldn't not think of a better place to buy a car at. The staff was amazing, very professional, super friendly and incredibly helpful. It was my first dealership I went to and I ended up buying a Chevy Cruz during my very first visit. I'm super happy about my purchase and the service I got at the dealership. I'm definitley recommending Allen Gwynn Chevrolet dealership to my family and friends.

April 22, 2018

Great quality of service , with very nice and helpful personnels.

Hi, we are so happy to hear you had a great service experience with us! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

March 5, 2018

It was awsome and all the sales associates helped me, especially Mr. Alexei Pak explained everything very well and clear and helped me alot.

March 4, 2018

My experience at the Chevy dealership in Glendale, CA was extremely accommodating!

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! Thank you again for choosing Allen Gwynn Chevrolet and we hope to see you aga...in.

February 20, 2018

Just want to thank Danny and Victor for being pleasant, funny and friendly! You both made this car buying experience painless and fun! All the questio...ns I had, you took your time to explain throughly and you were both very patient with me. I left with a great car and I’m extremely happy. If Anyone is looking into buying a car these two are your go to guys. You won’t be disappointed!

Juan, we are so glad Danny and Victor made this a painless and enjoyable buying experience! If you have any further questions about your new vehicle, ...please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

February 19, 2018

We had the best service and help. Thanks to Alexi and the manager Nick

We're pleased to hear that our staff provided the best service! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

February 16, 2018

Was shopping for a car and Tony was very knowledgeable and very welcoming. Awesome experience overall

Omar, thank you for sharing your experience dealing with Tony! We do hope we can be of assistance again in the future. Take care!

February 11, 2018

Love this dealership! Helpful salesmen who make the car buying process easy. Can’t wait to recommend my friends and family.

Shelly, we are happy our team provided an easy purchasing experience for you, and we appreciate your recommendation of us. We do hope we can be of ass...istance in the future. Take care!

February 11, 2018

Awesome customer service and knowledgeable staff. Made the experience of buying a car easy and not stressful.

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! Please let us know if there is anythin...g else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

February 9, 2018

everyone was so helpful, they made the car buying process a breeze. i’m in love with my new car. i’ll definitely be sending my friends and family here....

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service... or another vehicle! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Allen Gwynn Chevrolet