4.4
  • Great Help with choosing car

Came here to get my new car, was blasted by service, knowledge and options i got from Karie!

• Mb Car Lover

Hamlet and Juan treated me right and delivered the car to Albuquerque, NM exactly as promised. Billy in finance was great. Professional all the way!

• worth service

Just had a badddddddd experience here. Made an appointment for maintenance service yesterday. I turned in my car at 8:30pm in the morning. The guy said it will be ready at 12-1pm. And he would call me by then. And now its already 3pm!! I took a uber here and the car is still not ready!! Its not even a repair or something. Just a regular service could take them 7 hours. And the most ridiculous thing is the reception girl doesnt have any information in her system. And the service guy is not even there when I arrived. I would drive a little further to DT for my next service!!!Definetley not coming again. I would give 0 if I could!!!

• overall i was satisfied wih the experience

I am still in the process of shopping for a car at the right price and terms. My overall experience has been positive and will work with them in the future.

• Great Service and People

We recently purchased a Certified Pre-Owned 2014 E350. From the first contact with Chris via email to Eric our salesman, Billy who handled the financial paperwork and Salim the used car manager who also assisted with some service followups we were thoroughly impressed. We would certainly come here again to purchase our next Mercedes and would cheerfully recommend Chris and the others.

• Great all around experience

From the salesman to the finance officer the buying experience was stress free, Informative and expedient.

• Calstar Motors

I had an amazing experience being welcomed into the mercedes family and finding the cars of my dreams! Would highly recommend!

• Calstar Motors Mercedes

Had an amazing experience with Calstar Motors!! they were able to welcome me into the Mercedes family and find the cars of my dreams.

• Excellent Customer service!

Marina was very helpful and on point. She was extremely caring of what we wanted. She made sure and took her time with us to get the greatest possible deal at the time! thanks for such a great experience

• Leasing or buying carfrom Calstar

I had great car buying experience with Marina Hartounian .I highly recommend her .