• First time was AWESOME

These guys were great to work with. I live 2hrs. from the dealership and did pretty much everything over the phone. When I got the dealership I was pretty much in and out. Jay & Mitch were great to work with in the buying process. In the loan process Lawton was great also

• Great service and staff!

Always a good experience whether it be with the service or sales staff. Always friendly and informative! Jay is the best!!!!

• Great service

The knowledge of the service staff. Friendly and always accommodating. They always keep me on my appointment. The service customer waiting area is very clean and always has fresh coffee.

• Great Service

They are courteous and friendly and very knowledgeable about the vehicles they serve. I will definitely bring my vehicle back and will purchase from them again .

• great service, clean facility they greet you

Always friendly when you drive in. they reconice who you are when you bring your vehicle in. they greet you by name

• service

This was the best experience i have at a dealership. I would send people there to get there car service.

• Great Service

Excellent work and everyone are friendly very helpful to the customers that they give service to. Call and gives you a appointment and work you right in when you get there.

• Great customer service

Everyone in the service department was friendly. The loaner car I received was clean and nice. It took less time than expected to fix my car.

• Great Service They know how to treat a Customer

They got me in quick, did what they needed to do quick. Their Service personnel know how to make a Customer feel important and were willing to do those small things within their powers to make a Customer happy.

• customer

I am treated like family every time I call or go in to the service department. I would not trust my vehicles with anyone else!