Mercedes-Benz of Calabasas

408 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Calabasas from DealerRater.com
  • MB C 300

This is the 3rd vehicle we leased from Calabasas thru Artie Horowitz. As usual he was very professional and completed the transaction well.

• Calabasas Mercedes Benz is the best!

We have been their customer for over 10 years and have pushed and referred many friends. They're price, customer service, and purchasing experience has always excelled. I am a return customer for life.

• Service

Steve was a great service writer and his service was great.

Steve was a great service writer and his service was great.

• My First Mercedes

I had a terrific experience at Mercedes of Calabasas. My salesperson, Marcus S, was a total mensch! The guy is aces! He seemed genuinely concerned with my satisfaction, happiness AND well being--in that he made efforts to consider my budget and guide me to the most responsible choice. And I heap the same accolades upon the tremendous finance department who made great efforts to get me into my new ride. The whole experience was excellent and I am grateful to the entire staff for their low pressure and conscientious approach. And the car, well, the E300 just rocks! Thank you M of Calabasas. I love my new ride.

• Used Bug Purchase

Outstanding customer service and professionalism by all the staff!

Donald, we appreciate the great review. Great to hear about your experience with our staff!

Outstanding customer service and professionalism by all the staff!

• Bad Attitude and Customer Service

Going to get straight to the point-I can't believe the type of customer service you get from the managers here. First I get the pre-owned manager that never returned my call. Then I get the Service Director whom called on his behalf, unbelievable how rude and aggressive this guy was. All I can say is they love to argue with the customers. Had I read the reviews on Yelp I would have know they love to argue. Thanks to my service consultant though, he was a nice and attentive guy.

Jessica, arguing with our guests keep us from achieving our goal of providing 5-star experiences to service customers. We believe there could have been some miscommunication and wish to help you in serving your vehicle. Please reach out to me, Nicholas Berinti at Nicholas.Berinti@calabasasmbz.net so we can efficiently get you into our service department. Thank you, Jessica.

• One Of The Best Service Centers

This was my second visit to the service center. Excellent Service

This was my second visit to the service center. Excellent Service

Anthony, thanks for your trip back to us. We appreciate the return. We're happy to hear about the excellent service you received from our team. Thank you for sharing! See you for your third!

• 2011 MB E350

Danddan, we're happy to hear about the great experience you received. Sounds like you received a 5-star rating! Thank for sharing.

I bought a Mercedes Benz E350 that was advertised on your website. The car was listed from Mercedes-Benz of Calabasas. I called and was promptly directed to the salesperson in charge of this car. His name was Veron. From the first call until the completion of the sale, Veron and the entire staff of M-B of Calabasas couldn't have been friendlier or more straightforward. My entire experience was a 10 out of 10. I highly recommend them.

• Valerie Woodard's review of service

The service was great, my car runs well and the Ryan did a great job with my car.

Valerie, thank you for the awesome review and rating!

Valerie, thank you for the awesome review and rating!

• Sheena & Antonio r the Best
    June 23, 2017

Sheena & Antonio helped with to purchase my C 300 - an awesome buying experience- they both worked hard & gave a great discount on car & service!!! 5 stars to this dealership ?????????? Sheena & Antonio had excellent customer skills. Thanks again 🙏🙏🙏