Dwayne Lane's Arlington Chevrolet

New 888-435-6750 Dealer Website
Used 888-423-7935 Email Dealer
Service 866-722-6735

• ldeland

I just moved from Snohomish to Stanwood and needed to find a place to get my oil changed. I stopped by Dwayne Lanes Arlington Chevrolet dealership to see if I neede3d an appointment. The lady at the service desk said no appointment needed and 1/2 hour later, I was back on the road. Great service. I highly recommend this dealership.

• Jeff is the best salesman

Jeff McIntosh was so helpful ! What a great sales man ! If only everywhere I went had customer service like him this world would be so much happier ! He made me feel very comfortable and excited. When I'm ready, I'm coming back to him to purchase. Thank you for everything Jeff and Dwayne lanes !

• snohomish farm boy

Friendly service department. I was taken care of immediately without an appointment. I needed 2 headlights replaced which is quite a chore on a 2013 GMC Sierra. I am very happy with the work and the quick service. I have used Dwayne Lanes in Arlington in the past and am always happy with the work and the quick service. They even wash the vehicle. I highly recommend Dwayne Lanes in Arlington.

• Great experience!

Our experience with Jeff. The new sales guy...will definitely make us repeat customers and we will be referring anyone we know in need of a car.

• Kaya Is the BEST! Will it buy anywhere else!!!

Definitely ask for KAYA!! Due to distance and time issues I couldn't come into the showroom, but Kaya bent over backwards finding me the right car. Everything was hassle free. She responds quickly and really works hard for you--also, she knows the inventory inside and out and can get you exactly what you need. I am so greatful for this positive experience!!! Thank you!!!

• No service Whatsoever .

Very bad experience,salesperson was very pushy to sell the vehicle. Sales Manager very impatient and unprofessional. Don't waste your time like I wasted mine at this dealer , do a lot of research .

• Outstanding

I just bought a new 2017 Chevrolet Volt from Kyle and Zach at Dwayne Lanes Chevrolet. What a pleasant buying experience! I could not have been more pleased with their no pressure aim to please attitude. Excellent product knowledge and dedication to customer satisfaction. No back and forth hard close tactics. I also met Steve, the GM, not to work me over but simply to thank me for my business and for me to thank him. If you don't live close, its worth the drive. They are honorable and will keep their word if they tell you something over the phone as they did with me. Highly recommend! (I haven't used service yet but met them and based on that meeting rated them according to my expectations.)

• Norm's 2016 Chevy Trax Customer

This is the second car I have purchased from this dealership. Great sales experience with Norm! He recommended a car I had not considered and I loved it. Great deal financially also. Credit department worked with me to get the best deal possible. Overall great experience will come back again for certain.

• Norm's 2016 Traverse Customers

Great experience buying a vehicle at Dwayne Lane's Arlington Chevrolet. Norm was a pleasure to work with!

• Norm's Happy Retired Customer!

Norm Anderson was an awesome salesman. I would recommend him to friends and family. I had a pleasant experience.