Dwayne Lane's Arlington Chevrolet

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 116 reviews

• November 29, 2017

First off, I would like to say that I had recently been in contact with many Chevrolet dealerships in the King County, Snohomish County and Skagit Cou...nty areas. When I went to Dwayne Lane's Arlington Chevrolet, I was met by a professional gentleman, who was willing to show me the trucks I wanted to look and I didn't get the perception of him being "pushy". My wife and I found the truck we liked and we all went for a test drive. When I returned, I said that I wanted to discuss the purchase of the truck and see what type of pricing I could get. The gentleman introduced us to Kevin Sampson who was in Sales. Kevin was a professional from the moment he met us and was very dog friendly, which is good because Gunner (our Dutch Shepard) was with us in the showroom. Our dog is a large part of our family and was one reason we were buying a "Crew Cab". Kevn made my wife and I feel "at home" during the purchase of our new truck and THAT was the experience I had been wanting from all the other locations I had been to. I have praised Kevin in person and on social media. Many of my friends are going to go see Kevin when they are ready for their next purchase! Yesterday, I had to bring my truck back to the Service Center so that all of the upgraded items I wanted, could be done to the truck. They provided me with a free loaner vehicle and even though the work that needed to be done should have taken longer than a day to complete, the service team ensured everything was done before the end of day!!

Michael, We really appreciate the feedback. Welcome to the family!

July 25, 2017

Loved this place, I normally run from dealerships, but Tony Faux was amazing I felt like he listened and wasn't pushy, he showed me a few different op...tions based on what I told him and he nailed it

April 19, 2017

Go see Kaya and James!!! Need I say more! They were so understanding and it did not take hours !

April 7, 2017

I must say that Tony has made this the most pleasant car buying experience that we have ever had. We would recommend this dealership, along with Tony... to anyone we know in need of a car, or truck. We never felt pressured to buy something we didn't want, we walked in knowing in advance what we wanted, and Tony made sure we got that exact car. We got the 50th anniversary edition Camaro, and my husband has not come down out of the clouds yet. Thank you so much Tony, and everyone else who worked to make this happen for us.

March 31, 2017

I had a very nice experience at the chevy Dwayne lanes I recently bought a 2010 Malibu and the salesman Zach was very helpful and friendly thanks agai...n for helping get into a great car.

March 21, 2017

Jeff McIntosh was so helpful ! What a great sales man ! If only everywhere I went had customer service like him this world would be so much happier ! ...He made me feel very comfortable and excited. When I'm ready, I'm coming back to him to purchase. Thank you for everything Jeff and Dwayne lanes !

March 20, 2017

Friendly service department. I was taken care of immediately without an appointment. I needed 2 headlights replaced which is quite a chore on a 2013 ...GMC Sierra. I am very happy with the work and the quick service. I have used Dwayne Lanes in Arlington in the past and am always happy with the work and the quick service. They even wash the vehicle. I highly recommend Dwayne Lanes in Arlington.

March 15, 2017

Our experience with Jeff. The new sales guy...will definitely make us repeat customers and we will be referring anyone we know in need of a car.

March 4, 2017

Definitely ask for KAYA!! Due to distance and time issues I couldn't come into the showroom, but Kaya bent over backwards finding me the right car. Ev...erything was hassle free. She responds quickly and really works hard for you--also, she knows the inventory inside and out and can get you exactly what you need. I am so greatful for this positive experience!!! Thank you!!!

February 11, 2017

I just moved from Snohomish to Stanwood and needed to find a place to get my oil changed. I stopped by Dwayne Lanes Arlington Chevrolet dealership t...o see if I neede3d an appointment. The lady at the service desk said no appointment needed and 1/2 hour later, I was back on the road. Great service. I highly recommend this dealership.