U.S. Auto Auction

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Henry V
    November 10, 2013

My experience at the US Car Auction was very good.. They were friendly and honest. My son brought his first car there. I didn't like the auction charg...es, but what can you do.. Would recommend to a friend.

Great dealer with great deals!
    November 8, 2013

I have purchased sverql pick up trucks from this dealership over the last 5 years for my landscaping compqny. They carry a wide range of used trucks, ...qnd their prices absolutely cannot be beat! The salesmen, JR and Nick are very friendly and are definitely real car guys. Good, honest people selling affordable cars. The inside of the dealership could use some paint and new lighting, but they do have a great snack machine! Highly recommended if your in the market for an affordable usd car.

Great dealer! Awesome Cars! Misrepresented on here
    July 11, 2013

Needing a car for high school my dad and I found a listing for a 03 Volkswagen Jetta for a great price. The dealer allowed us to test drive the vehicl...e in their lot and take as much time as needed to check the reliability. We ended up getting the vehicle for a amazing price, well below the recommended selling price. Although their is no warranty the car has run great without any major problems. I noticed that they had a bad rating on this website and did not think it was far to the dealer because of the good experience I had with them. These other reviewers have no idea what they are talking about. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone just make sure to not be stupid, thoroughly before you decide to purchase. Now that I am headed to college my family is keeping the Jetta :( . I plan on looking to buy another car from this dealer because of my experience.

Looking for car for son
    June 17, 2013

I seen a car I was interested in on cars.com for my 18 year old son. This place looked very shaddy, There was a young man that tried to help me but he... didn't know the prices. I didn't like the fact that you are not able to test drive the vehicle outside of the parking lot. I wasn't comfortable with purchasing a vehicle at this establishment.

As a small used car dealership, we do not carry the necessary insurance to allow cars to be taken off premises, but we do have a very large private lo...t where the cars can be test driven and inspected. Customers are allowed to spend as much time as they feel necessary to inspect a vehicle on premises, and even bring a mechanic with them. I would consider this to be completely transparent, and in no way "shady" as this person so eloquently put it. We have been proudly serving the tri-state area for 20 years, with quality cars and customer service, and we will continue to do so. Thank you for your business, The US Auto Auction Team

DO NOT BUY CAR FROM HERE
    May 18, 2013

DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM US AUTO AUCTION!!!!!! My fiancé and I drove there from Pennsylvania to look at a truck for a job. We weren't allowed to drive it... out of the parking lot - so we really couldn't get a good feel for how the car drove. We put a "deposit" down and planned on picking it up in a few days, where we would pay the remaining $3200. The job we were getting the truck for fell through the night before we were going to get it. So we thought "No big deal, we just put a deposit down of $500, we should get our money back." WRONG!!!!!!!! We were told that they WON'T refund our deposit, but we can use it for another vehicle. What is the point of a deposit if you can't get it back - at least some of it!!! There is also $700 of "fees" they add to your sale. So, now we are out $500 for car that for all we know, could have broken down the second we drove it over the bridge!! It was shaddiest, dirtiest place! I guess being out $500 is better than being out $3700. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!

This customer is making false claims about a truck he did not even purchase. What is the point of taking a deposit on a car if the deposit is refunda...ble? Anyone who lives and works in the real world would understand that. Our sales contract, which this customer signed, clearly states in big bold letters, ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. What happened is, after we took this truck out of inventory for 2 weeks because this customer was supposed to purchase it, this person found a different truck they wanted from another dealer, then tried to bully us into refunding their deposit, and threatened to spread lies if we didn't refund the deposit. We tried to work this situation out with them, but, as you can tell from their "review", they are not reasonable people. We have been proudly serving the tri-state area for 20 years, with quality cars and customer service, and we will continue to do so. Thank you for your business, The US Auto Auction Team

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!!!!
    May 18, 2013