Hilario's Auto Sales

1.0 out of 5 (1.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

November 16, 2016

I went in search of a vehicle being open about my credit history & with a down payment. Jose made me feel ashamed of what my history looked like. Pres...sured me into finding a cosigner & never followed up after we both applied.

June 10, 2014

Great customer services and good prices. Salesman was very helpful!!

August 16, 2013

I bought a car at Hilarios in Worcester, a 2001 Honda Accord Ex back in 2004. I still have that car today. For 9 yrs. I have had this car and can say ...I have been extremely satisfied with it. Because of the duration of this car I am currently looking for another Honda Accord. Unfortunately it is time to change this car, but I got my money's worth. I'm not sure if it's the same owners, hopefully they are. I might just go by and see them again. Thanks Hilarios.

Thank you for your review!!

April 23, 2013

The people at Hilario's made the car shopping experience incredibly stressed free. After taking the car on a test drive, I was able to take it to an i...ndependent mechanic to have it looked it. While there they found a few problems with the car (lights needed to be changed, brakes needed to be done, and the back routers were a nit bad but could have lasted several more months) The people at Hilarios fixed these problems without any complaints and I am happy to say I was able to buy the car without any problems at all. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear you are satisfied with our services.

Hilario's Auto Sales