EconoMotors.net

(5.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Perfect!
    May 30, 2013

I was looking for a used car for my son who graduated this year (YAY!) Only problem is that I had a 5K budget (including taxes etc..) and I knew it wo...uld be tough because I wanted a reliable and safe car for my kid. I did not want to go too far and I found Economotor and the car I needed. We went to try the car and was happily surprised to received such good service from what I qualify as a "mom and pop shop". It was exempt of pressure and it was straightforward. Hasan and Gleb answered all questions and I was comfortable buying the car. It runs great and has a warranty. I recommend this business.

• Great Experience!!!!!!!!!!
    March 5, 2016

I just purchased a vehicle from Hasan at Econo Motors, what a great experience! Hasan was very professional and not pushy at all. Most important he wa...s VERY honest! I even called him several times after the purchase to ask him questions about the vehicle and he took his time to answer, he was extremely nice! I would not hesitate to deal with Hasan and Econo Motors again! I strongly recommend this company! Thank you!

• Clean, reliable, second car!
    March 18, 2015

We found the 1998 BMW on the computer. After calling and setting up an appointment, we were very pleased with the low-keyed sales approach. Hasan was ...very accommodating when we asked him to put the car on the lift so we could look under the vehicle. We had driven four different BMW's before and were confident of the mechanical workings of the brand. Even though this is a 1998 car with 125,000 miles on the odometer, we will enjoy many more miles with this reliable second car. Our experience with EconoMotors.net was stress free and we have a wonderful "new" car.

• Honda Accord LX
    October 31, 2014

I just bought a 2000 Honda Accord LX and the process was so stress free and a relief... If I need to get another car I will get it from here :)

EconoMotors.net