Koons of Tysons Chevrolet Buick GMC

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 650 reviews

• October 9, 2017

Sales person Fares was amazing from greeting till delivery of my New lease Chevrolet Traverse. Nice people and I want to deal with you guys in future.... I am also thankful to General sales Manager John and Finance manager Max. I will recommend you guys to all my friends and family as a true professionals. Thank you again and see you in 3 years.

July 5, 2018

Got an appointment within a reasonable time. Upon arrival, my Enclave was taken immediately and the problem was diagnosed within 45 minutes. The rear ...evaporator was leaking and required replacement. It was replaced under warranty with no charge to me. The service manager also noticed that the car was due for inspection soon and and was inspected at my direction. No hassle, great service!

July 2, 2018

I purchased my vehicle at Koons. I have owned my Terrain for four years and have received excellent service from the Koons staff every time I have ne...eded help.

June 18, 2018

couldn't be more upset about how they treated me here :( wrong diagnose and he wants to charge triple any other place so when I asked him to just... give my car back he charged me $140 for a false diagnose and told me how I would feel if i worked for free. REALY RUDE (I took my car 2 other places and they told me I do not need new brake pads, I can even see it myself but when i tried to tell him that their diagnose is wrong the guy was so RUDE, I just paid the money and left there.Never trusting these people again.)

June 3, 2018

I was emailing sait for a few weeks. As soon as we arrived at the dealership he made us feel welcome , he is a Super friendly. Paper work was super qu...ick. Walked out there with a new car quicker then what it took me to walk into place.

May 10, 2018

I purchased a used car from Koons in April 2018 and it was more of a headache than any other car I've purchased from a dealership. I worked with ...a salesman for a week before coming down since it would be about a 45 mile drive. We showed up at our scheduled time and were told to wait while he finished up a phone call. Wasn't the best way to start but I let it slide. While we're on the test drive, he was talking on the phone again. I asked him questions about the car and he didn't seem to know half the features it had, even after he knew a week in advance that I would be stopping by. The negotiation went well, and I got it to a price I was comfortable with, which wasn't cheap. There were 2 illegal modifications on the car when I bought it, and I brought these to the attention of the salesman. The car did not have a front license plate, so I asked the salesman what my options were (permanent, removable, etc). He said "oh no, you don't want a front license plate on this type of car". Actually, I do, but he was convinced I shouldn't put one on. The other modification was the tint looked too dark to pass the inspection. He assured me if it didn't pass, they would take it off for free. $100 inspection fee and 90 extra miles on my car later, I bring my car back to Koons for the tint to be removed. When I brought it back, the salesman mentioned he was pretty sure it wouldn't pass; what great customer service. They did remove the tint for free, but in the process made a mess of the trunk. There was adhesive residue on the carpet, there was dried cleaning solution dripped over the plastic pieces, and there was scratches in the plastic where they tried to scrape off the tint. It took me 2 hours of talking to different representatives to finally get them to clean the glue/residue off the trunk. I thought Koons had a better reputation and respect for their customers. I didn't feel like my time was respected, and I was just another sale. They justified it by saying used car sales don't get the same effort that new car sales do. I've never seen this poor effort put into a sale when buying other used cars, so Koons has lost my business.

March 24, 2018

I have been a Koons Tysons customer for over 20 years. They have great cars, great service and Bill Appel always answers my questions and takes car...e of my car like it's his own. Tysons and their staff is awesome!!

March 5, 2018

We just recently bought a Suburban from Koons. After driving it, we realized that the cruise control didn't work. I called our sales man, Duane and af...ter speaking to Rob, they told us to bring it back. Not only did they fix the problem quickly, but they were on time, courteous, and made the repair with no added cost to us! Our buying experience at Koons was great, but service was awesome, too!

March 2, 2018

As always prompt, courteous and professional service. The scheduling and follow up leads the industry. In and out is very timely, no waiting in line, ...and auto enters the service shortly after arrival.

February 26, 2018

We shopped at multiple dealers before buying a new truck. After inquiring, I was connected with Duane. When we arrived at the dealer the truck we were... looking at was already pulled up front. Before driving, Duane did a full walk around and showed me everything on the truck. Buying it couldn't have easier or simpler! Maks helped us get all of the paperwork done so that we could drive home. It was fast, easy, and I felt fully educated and secure in my purchase. Duane also followed up with me after buying it to make sure that getting it registered in Maryland was going ok and that I hadn't had any problems. Service was above and beyond.