Keyes Toyota

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.1
  • Good Times

Great place to buy a car . They had so many cars it was hard to choose. All the people I had to deal with there were very nice. I will go back for ser...vice and the next time I need a car.

• New Car Purchase

Great place to buy a car , very nice people. I heard a lot of nice things about Keyes Toyota and they were all right.

• Service and sales

Bought and service my car here but never wrote a review. Just have to say they treat me very well in service and in sales. I bought 2 cars here and lo...ve both of them. I will keep coming here because of the kind people that work here.

It's a perfect service Perfect manager And and salesman

• Great service department

Mark Gili service rep very experience and knowledgeable. He did everything he said he would do, nice man!

• Great service department

• Great Purchasing Experience

I was in the market for a used car and cars.com recommended this dealership. The whole process was good and I got a fair deal for the car I wanted. Th...e salesperson was nice and not pushy at all. I even got a few perks. I would got back to this pleace if I am in the market for a car.

• Dialysis Tech

I agree with lots of reviews here that this dealership is terrible. Me and my sister had several toyota cars already coz we like changing cars every ...3 to 5 yrs but we were not able to get a new car here. We always try going to keyes van nuys first as this is very close to our place but we always end up buying with other place. How pathetic!

• LanaS

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!! Stay away from this dealership if you can. & be aware: bad expireance two times. Amor Ghetai( team Leader) wasn't intereste...d in selling a car

• Great purchase experience

I was out of town and hoped to find a car -- all in one day of business travel. Keyes Toyota had the model and features I wanted, and I was immediatel...y greeted by Fred. Fred was eager and kind, and not pushy at all, but built a rapport that made me finally say after many dealerships, "ah yes, this is a dealership I would feel good about giving my business to." The process was a long one, with the expected haggling about price, but in a chummy, playful, almost jestful way (with Fred's manager, Bob). Although he drove me hard, and I him, we ended up at what I both think we felt was a price that was at the edge of both of our comfort ranges. One warning: Bob started the dialogue by explaining to me their "markup" on MSRP. I have never heard of a dealer marking up on MSRP and I expected (and received) a fair price below it. I don't think paying MSRP or above is usual for a dealership, and this one is not the exception. All in all, a great dealership that does their job well and knows how to make you feel good about making a purchase. I recommend Fred to anyone interested in a new Toyota.

Keyes Toyota