(4.9) 57 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

57 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Volvo Cars of Marietta from DealerRater.com
  • Best experience!

Tony Craig has been amazing to work with! We have been extremely impressed by the quality of service he has provided. I highly recommend working wit...h him and I love my new car! FIVE STARS!!!!!

Volvo Cars of Marietta

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Paige! Congratulations on your new car, and please don't hesitate to... call or stop by if there is ever anything that we can do for you!

• Oil change

Great experience. They allowed me to provide my own oil which they did not have with their normal oil change service.

Howell, we are pleased you had a great oil change experience. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Great working with Tony Craig

Tony Craig and Matt Blundell were very easy to work with and found us the exact vehicle we were looking for, at the right price. We couldn't be more ...happy with our Volvo and would highly recommend working with Tony Craig at Volvo Cars of Marrietta.

Volvo Cars of Marietta

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so... happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Volvo XC90

Satisfied with the service. They are even getting me me keys because my key is broken.

Donna, your satisfaction is our top priority! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Great service

I had an excellent experience at this dealership. My Advisor, Kevin Greening, was exceptional and made my service experience top notch. My servicing w...as not typical and Kevin stepped up and took control, which made me feel like I was a valued customer, thank you!

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, David! At Volvo Cars of Marietta, we value our customers and we look forward to s...eeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Reliable and fast

This was a brake pad issue, plus first paid service visit. As always, quick and reliable service. Highly recommended as a dealership and service cent...er.

Volvo Cars of Marietta

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad our team provided quick and reliable service, and we appreciate your strong recommendation of our dealership. Fee...l free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day!

• Awesome dealership!

I was very pleased with my experience. Tony was extremely professional and easy to deal with. I would highly recommend Volvo Cars of Marietta and if y...ou go in, be sure to ask for Tony! He was great! Anna

Volvo Cars of Marietta

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we ca...n do for you! Safe travels!

• Tony was great start to finish

Volvo Cars of Matietta was great. I would recommend Tony and this store to anyone. He found the exact car I wanted and made me feel comfortable with a...ll operation.

• Great Experience

Tony's extensive knowledge about the the quality and features of this vehicle was invaluable. He truly knows everything about Volvos and took great ca...re and time to answer all our questions. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dealership or Tony.

Volvo Cars of Marietta

Thank you for letting us know what a great job Tony has been doing! At Volvo Cars of Marietta, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing yo...u on your next visit. Take care!

• New xc90

Good experience and beautiful car. Enjoyed the driving experience and intuitive infotainment system. Comfortable and convenient for families. Recommen...d Volvo cars for families and friends

1195 Cobb Pkwy S Marietta, GA 30060