Koons of Falls Church Ford

New 888-698-0712 Dealer Website
Used 866-576-9846 Email Dealer
Service 888-501-2650

645 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Koons of Falls Church Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Good Experience at Koons Falls Church Ford

Recieved quality service from Omar Shawish, no hassle buying. Honored internet sales price.

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new car!

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new car!

• Great Service from Mohmed Omar!!!

Muhamed was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle.

Muhamed was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle.

• Great Service from Ayla .

Ayla was great . She was very professional and knowledgeable making sure your satisfaction is met in finding your next car. I would recommend her to anyone because these days it's hard to find great service but with Ayla , she makes you feel comfortable in making a car buying a great experience. Thank you Ayla

• Review of Ayla with Koons

Ayla was a great sales rep, she was very kind and patient with me on my car process. She let me take my time making a decision and did everything in her power to give me a price I needed to take the car home that day. I have never had such a great experience car shopping in my life! it is usually very stressful but she made it fun and enjoyable (:

• What a Wonderful Car..
    March 25, 2017

Buying a new car has always been a difficult decision to take. Buying a new car for the first time has never been easier with Mr. Nhial Tut. It was great to have someone like him at that place, knowing about new cars and, about explaining their new technologies and functionalities has never been easier without the help of Mr. Tut. I am grateful to have someone with his experiences, knowledge, and patience in our local Koons dealer and without his help, I wouldn't have decided to buy a car. For sure as a first time buyer, I was unable to make a decision on which brand new car would suite my needs, Mr. Tut was ready to help, he guided me through it, walked me through the tiniest details of that car, and helped me to finally deiced and drive away with the best car ever. I can tell you from a personal experience, go to Koons, meet with Nhial and leave the rest to him. Believe me. Thank you all at Koons Falls Church. Ahmed Osman

• Good - Straightforward Experience

Had been looking around for a used X3 for a few months, found a great deal here. Stopped by on a Friday evening after work, and ended up buying it. Straightforward and smooth experience, including mu current trade-in and financing. Worked with Russel Walker, friendly, easy-going guy. He made the whole process smooth, and has kept in touch post-sale (for example to get me the second key.) Would definitely recommend.

• Great service from Mr. Russel Walker!

Incredibly quick and easy car buying process! Had great help from Russel Walker and Marina Bonilla. Would definitely recommend buying from Koons Ford!

• Best experience

Johnson provides such excellent customer service, I am in love with my new Focus!

Janet, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Great staff, price and experience!

Went to Koons Ford Falls Church last Sunday to take a look at the 2017 Mustang GT Premium, manual transmission. Got luck because the sales person Kleber (the Brazilian guy there) loves the vehicle I was looking for! He did a killer demonstration and made it an awesome experience, working fast and effective. I had a great experience there, got an awesome deal for a awesome Mustang! I would highly recommend this place, specially Kleber, his number is (202) 710-2045 Thanks man!

• Great service and great price!

We really appreciate your feedback! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

I was looking for an Escape and I had already been to 3 dealerships. I had such horrible experiences that I was ready to give up. I went to Koons in Falls Church and I was greeted by a gentleman named Michael Lopes. He was very kind, professional, knowledgeable and efficient. I will recommend him to all my friends and family!