Koons of Falls Church Ford

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 352 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• April 9, 2018

Go buy from Jeff O. Would not buy from anyone else. He has consistently provided the best customer service and is as honest as it gets when it comes ...to cars sales. Thanks Jeff!

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback! We hope you have a great day!

May 21, 2018

I bought a 2015 Audi last Friday with no report regarding any damage or issue. When test drove the vehicle it was raining and there was a sale sicker ...that was covering a crack on the windshield. the next morning once I had already purchased the vehicle, I noticed the crack. I emailed the Koons sales associate immediately and was invited to come back to the dealership for inspection. Additionally, I noticed a substantial oil leak below the vehicle this past weekend. Today they worked on oil leak but refused to fix windshield crack with explanation that the car passed inspection. Therefore, be careful there as I had a very poor experience there.

Hi Mila, we regret to hear that you are displeased with your recent experience with us.Please send an e-mail to comments@koons.com so we can resolve t...he issue. Thank you.

May 10, 2018

I am a customer of Koons Ford for the past 10 years. This is the first time I am completely satisfied with the service team. I got honest and profes...sional technical advice, specially from Mr. Bean and Mr. Hernandez. Many thanks!

Antonio, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Koons Falls Church Ford!

April 24, 2018

I went to Koons Ford to test drive a 2018 Explorer Sport with no intention of actually buying it from them. I was going to buy it from my hometown dea...ler in Michigan, where I get the employee A/Z plan. The salesman “Said” was a true gentleman and was very helpful. He followed up with me the next day and asked if I was willing to hear their offer. Although itvwas originally several thousand $ above the deal I arranged in Michigan, he continued to work for me over the next 10days until he was able to get his management to meet then beat my Michigan dealer’s deal & they gave me a very very fair deal on my trade in. I would deal with Koons Ford again in a heart beat.

April 9, 2018

Would not buy from anyone else. He has consistently provided the best customer service and is as honest as it gets when it comes to cars sales. Thank...s Jeff!

Sean Jensen, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we c...an do for you, we are happy to help!

April 9, 2018

It's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to h...elp!

April 7, 2018

I found the exact car I have been looking for on the excellent and well organized Koons website. With picture in hand, I met Mr. Soufiane Laamine, my... sales representative, who was very professional, personable, and polite. I test drove the car and a very good price was agreed upon. My dream car is now mine; A Ruby Red Mustang GT 5.0 Auto. (Thanks Soufiane and I would definitely buy another car from you.) In addition, I was impressed with business manager Joe Messina who stepped me thru the paperwork. Great job Koons and thanks again for a great deal on my first Ford.

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Koons Falls Church Ford! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

April 1, 2018

Agner Hernandez took terrific care of me during a recent service. He was very friendly, explained several options, and expedited my service. Terrif...ic representative of Ford. The waiting area was very clean and comfortable.

J Rouse, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Koons Falls Church Ford!

March 22, 2018

Koons Ford Falls church location is a great place to service your vehicle. The facility is clean and pleasant and the people are exceptionally nice. T...he service today on my Ford Explorer was great. I was in and out quickly and thought my service manager was honest and fantastic.

Thank you for the review!

March 13, 2018

Jeff Ottenburg is the BEST and I won't go anywhere else! He goes above and beyond to find what I'm looking for and had my paperwork ready to go!

Thanks for the review!