4.5
  • 2nd time--Excellent

This is my second lease and I worked with Kent Booze. He was very professional and made the lease experience very easy. I was able to trade for more vehicle than I expected and am extremely satisfied.

• Rude Sales Person

I went to purchase a vehicle and I was assigned Brandon Howell. I did all the research on the car before hand and was very knowledgeable about the car I went to look at. I took it for a test drive the car was dirty and one of the tires was flat, I was also asked some fairly weird questions, for example; what kind of car did my husband drive? And how did my husband feel about me buying a car. Not quiet sure how this had anything to do with me qualifying for a car and I thought this was weird because I never stated I was married and didn't have a ring on. I was also told what kind of vehicle he and his wife could afford. Once we returned from the test drive I asked if there was room to negotiate he said no not all and handed me his card. I never heard of a company that didn't want or could negotiate at all. I would not recommend this place at all.

• Excellent!!!

Wonderful experience Excellent customer service Caring both times we have used the company Chris H.

• Retired

I called Smart Auto Leasing and spoke with Lee! I just couldn't believe the service she provided! Well over the top! She got me the price I asked for and delivered the vehicle to my driveway! What a great way to buy a vehicle. I would never recommend anyone else to assist you in buying or leasing! You will not believe it!! Her attitude and professionalism were outstanding! Smart Auto Leasing will give you an experience that you would not expect! They are setting the example in the auto industry for purchasing and leasing ! Thank you Lee and Smart Auto Leasing for going way beyond my expectations!! Go see for yourself!!!

• 2nd time and counting

I have sold them my truck after a divorce and now I got me a SUV I love with no hassel or issues. Very happy with my smart choice

• Awesome

Awesome experience purchasing our fleet vehicles from Greg Richardson, we will continue to purchase all of ours from him. Thanks again, Fabhar

• Excited

I had negative equity in my Avenger and I wanted a small SUV but nothing too big. CJ Morales was persistent and professional with helping me with what I need to get out of this situation. Long term was not the answer; they helped me look at the short term option. My family and I are excited on our new adventure of life with our small SUV. Marquita H

• Smart Auto Lease Review

Smart Auto Leasing did a great job bringing our deal to closure at the best price with the best options. We changed our requirements to a job change and they did a great job responding to our requirements. Job well done and appreciated!! Thanks!!!!” David W

• Great attention to detail!!

This was my 1st time using this company as I was referred to by a friend who was a previous customer. The process was easy and my agent was in tuned to my specifications as to what I needed. Not only did I get the car I wanted I received the best deal as in monthly payments! When the time comes again I will definitely be back. Till then I will be referring my people to Smart Auto Leasing. Thank you!

• Everythig was "too easy"

leased my new Ram about 5 months ago from Lee. No problems, she had all paper done when I arrived, drove the truck, loved it, took about 45 min. would recommend to anyone. Lee also called me a couple of times just to make sure all was good. David Podany SR