Joyce Koons Honda Buick GMC

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 921 reviews

921 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Joyce Koons Honda Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• October 8, 2015

The salesman (Charles) and manager (both of them on different days) were courteous and professional, I actually enjoyed the process of buying a used c...ar.

August 7, 2018

This was my second car purchased from this dealership. Everyone in the process was helpful and made sure everything was to my standard before leaving....

July 23, 2018

Dealership is very helpful and shows carfax on the car you are interested in. Got to test drive and ask many questions. However, the used car was over...priced and they would not lower the price. After walking away, they eventually only came down a few hundred. The process to buy the car was long, but that is common. Felt as if I was getting the cold shoulder and if I was a burden to the Employee.

July 20, 2018

Our experience calling in from out of town was a good one. Salesman Will and Sales Mgr V were very helpful both by email and when we showed up. Tradin...g a car is a few hour process however it went well. We were very pleased with the trade amount and the price/condition of the new/used car. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks for the good help.

July 17, 2018

Service helped my family yet again with a tricky check engine light on our 2008 Pontiac Torrent with 124,000 miles. Kevin and team were outstanding w...ith diagnostics, explanations and rapid turn around. And all at a great price. Kevin and Koon???s have been serving my family for 11 years now, starting with my 2005 Pomtiac GTO. Kevin, Jeff and the team have my highest recommendation. Let the Koons family help your family as they have helped mine for so many years with outstanding service.

July 16, 2018

Had a Great Experience buying a new 2018 GMC. Tony took care of me and made things easy and smooth. Takes all my calls about vehicle questions. And... I have a lot. Went from a 09 to a 18. Lots of new electronics. He's a god Man! Tyson is a good man as well, but he moved to Honda. Ray in parts is great as well. The only reason I gave service a four star rating was last time I brought my old truck in they did cover my seat and floor board. I had to clean it up, but the work was great! Matt in service is Great!

July 12, 2018

We purchased an Envision from Joyce Koons a little over a year ago. We previously owned a Buick Encore and Verano. My wife absolutely loved the Enco...re for local driving and negotiating tight spots and parking lots. But it was not optimal for long trips. We traded it in (took a bit of convincing) for a new Envision. We have never regretted it. The Envision is a perfect upgrade in size, fit and drivability. It is comfortable for driver plus 3 or 4 passengers. The trunk space is outstanding. Finally, the power to accelerate or cruise is a real treat. It's not so big that my wife is uncomfortable in it. Therefore, it is the perfect short and long travel automobile. The sales department at Joyce Koons was incredibly helpful in finding the right color with features we wanted. I must comment about their service department. Probably the best we have ever seen (including Lexus). They are wonderful in welcoming us every time we take the car in, walking us through service needs, taking us to local restaurant or their coffee room. Their technical professionalism is magnificent. This dealership is five-star from sales to services.

July 3, 2018

I like that I was not harrased at JK GMC. Tony kept me informed for months about the insentives being offered and gave me the space to choose the righ...t time for me to buy a new car.

June 29, 2018

My experience at Joyce Koons Buick was stellar! They worked with me with every aspect of getting my new vehicle. The employees were friendly, honest,... and courteous. Overall, a great experience. Would recommend to anyone.

June 28, 2018

I took 2 hours out of my day to drive 30 miles to Joyce Koonz GMC go in an test drive a Yukon Denali. My salesperson was friendly and helpful, but af...ter my test drive I was informed that the price of the vehicle was $9000 higher than the price shown on their website and still shows on their website as i got home. The excuse was that 'there is a glitch in the system and it's not really that price.' The sales manager was indifferent to the issue when I told him that was a deal breaker for me and left. This is the very definition of "bait-and-switch", which is illegal. Very much a waste of time and effort. Please be aware if you are getting prices from their website that there may be other 'glitches'.

Joyce Koons Buick GMC

Dear Mr. Hoenig, I am sorry you feel misled regarding our intent pricing. All of our cars are put into a system by a manager and then that system pu...shes the data out to all the other 3rd party sites, such as the websites and other lead providing sites. We realized yesterday that the Yukon you were interested in had been put in incorrectly, which is a human error. In the last 6 years, we have only had this happen one other time, and we work hard to never have it happen. Unfortunately, we are human and therefor errors do occur on rare occasions, and that is why we always have a disclaimer on our website. I do see where my team sent you a price via e-mail the day before you came to the showroom and that price reflected the correct pricing on the Yukon, so you were aware of the correct price prior to visiting the dealership yesterday afternoon. According to your review, you had good treatment by our employees while you were here at the store, for that I am grateful as we always strive to provide exceptional customer service. We would love to help you find the perfect car for you that fits all of your needs. We are even willing to drive the car to you as to not inconvenience you by having to come out to Manassas. I have left you a voicemail this morning and I look forward to chatting with you in person soon. Feel free to call me at 703-368-9100 when you are free. Thank you, Shawn McGregor