Joyce Koons Honda Buick GMC

801 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Joyce Koons Honda Buick GMC from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent experince at Joyce Koons

The salesman (Charles) and manager (both of them on different days) were courteous and professional, I actually enjoyed the process of buying a used car.

• Efficient and Smooth.......but.....
    April 26, 2017

Uneventful is how I describe my experience in getting my Car serviced and it is the way I like it. I have purchased 2 Cars from Koons in Manassas in the past.... a Buick Lucerne and my current GMC Terrain. My purchase experiences were smooth and Koons worked with me on the deal. I have been fortunate to have had a history of stellar Service Advisors at Koons in Manassas and in continues today with my Service Advisor Jeff Miller. Jeff is professional and always greets me with a smile and takes the time to explain any issues that have been found by the Mechanic. The issue I have is about the product. I thought the GMC Terrain would be a nice vehicle because as I have aged it was important to me that I sit a little higher off the ground and that I could get in and out of the car with relative ease. That said, every time I come to a stop there is a rubbing sound coming from my Tires/brakes. It is absolutely annoying and anyone riding with me ask the question." is there something wrong with your Car". It is embarrassing and the only thing that I am told is that it is not a Safety issue. The Service Manager, Joe Carroll, in a test drive, heard the same thing that I heard, His answer to me was that GMC vehicles are like that and that it was a consequence of the area we live in and that he had two trucks himself that had the same issue. That is not a good enough answer for me. If in fact that is the case with GMC Vehicles, then the GMC Terrain is my Last GMC Vehicle. In the past I have owned a Pontiac 6000, Pontiac Bonneville, and a Buick Lucerne. I have never had sounds like this coming from my front tires/brakes. My wife's owns a Kia Sorrento, and I have friends with Jeeps, Ford Explorers, etc and no one has issues like this. So for me....it is the product. I like the Buick Enclave ,but now that I am retired the Enclave doesn't fit my budget. But I also wonder if the Enclave would have the same problem as my Terrain. Maybe a KIA is in my future... we shall see.

• Service
    April 23, 2017

Always efficient and easy to schedule service. Nice waiting area if you need to wait. Going soon to lease another vehicle this summer. Thanks again

Joyce Koons Buick GMC

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to working with you this summer!

• Easy buying
    April 22, 2017

Joyce Koons Buick GMC

Our buying experience was pleasant and easy. Dealership went out of their way to find the vehicle we were looking for and delivered on the stated price.

Joyce Koons Buick GMC

Thanks so much for leaving us this review and sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that Charles did everything he could to make your Joyce Koons Buick GMC experience a great one! Congratulations on your purchase, and we hope you will return to us with all your vehicle needs in the future!

• Only place I trust with my Buick
    April 22, 2017

Joyce Koons Buick GMC

Joyce Koons Buick has the most amazing service department. It's the only place I trust to bring my SUV. Things get fixed the first time! Tyson is always so helpful and goes out of his way to explain everything clearly.

Joyce Koons Buick GMC

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad that Tyson made your experience a great one by providing stress-free service. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. We would be happy to help!

• Great Service

Always a great experience at Koons Buick. Promptly took care of car, communicated with me, and returned a clean car on time.

• Dealership was spotless

Steve Hughes was on top of everything...Truck was just as expected. I was only in the dealership a couple hours from start to finish..I was also having a car repaired at the time I bought my new truck.

• One good salesman is all we want when we buy a car

Many inventory, so I didn't need to go many places. Actually, this was the first dealership I went to. And, a good guy who is honest to his customers. Most of all, I didn't spend much time at the dealership because of a guy who sold me a car. Thanks to him. Everythins was perfect!

• Great service

Everyone is so friendly and helpful. My car is always done in hour and done right. I recommend everyone coming. The service is EXCELLENT!!

• Great Service

Tyson was great as usual. Service was quick and professional. I will recommend Koons to all my friends and family