Robertson Honda

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

February 21, 2018

Love buying cars here, been doing it for years now this will be my 5th car fro Robertson and frankly going to another store was a nightmare. Robertson... Honda is up front with everything.

May 16, 2017

Just bought our son his first car, I can honestly say that this has been the best car buying experience. Barry and his team are fantastic quick and ea...sy. Highly recommend them.

July 30, 2015

I received the worst dealer service in my life at Robertson honda. They actually destroyed my car and I had to pay for the destruction . Unbelievable .... I will never trust them again. I'm in the market to buy a new honda but I refuse to go to them to make the purchase even though they're the closest dealership . Avoid at all costs!!!

Hello, My name is Mike Reyes and I am the General Sales Manager here at Robertson Honda. Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments; I am so...rry that you feel you had a bad experience. I would like to speak with you more and look into this. Please call me at your earliest convenience at 818-301-3800. Sincerely, Mike Reyes General Sales Manager, Robertson Honda

August 22, 2013

they have one of the best services i been to since i moved to california.there fast,helpful,and they have what youre lookin for in a car. any car new ...and used. i love their service and they will be gettin a visit from me and some of my friends i recommened. im a first year college student and they have great prices for new cars.

Robertson Honda