New 866-859-3061 Dealer Website
Used 877-748-4757 Email Dealer
Service 888-300-1924

Average based on 148 reviews.
  • 20,000 mile maintainece

Love my volvo it's a 2015 and I'm not sure which I love more, the car or the service I get at Viti volvo! It is my first Volvo and I could not be happier with both the vehicle and it's my first experience with Viti Volvo my only regret is that I didn't find them until I was in my fifties and ten cars later!

Hi Sandy, What a nice review, thank you! Here at Viti we always try to go above and beyond for all of our customers. After waiting so long I'm glad that you finally found your Volvo, Enjoy!

• Viti Volvo - horrible sales service

I attempted to buy a new volvo here and sales staff were disinterested in providing answers to my questions. Spoke with manager and got the old line....sorry for that. I would expect a response such as..I'll speak with my staff and re-train them on good customer service.

Hello, I am so sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. This is not typical here at Viti Volvo. Our staff of professionals are always eager to provide every customer with nothing but the best. If you would like to discuss your experience in more detail to help us avoid any issues in the future, please contact Bill Andrews our Business Development Manager at andrews@viti.com.

• Vito Volvo sales

Professional. Sales presentation. Demo ride over various terrains to exhibit the quality ride delivered by thr XC-60 . During the ride the safety features were shown.

Hi Alan, Thanks so much for the great review! So glad that you got to experience the ride. The Volvo XC60 is a great vehicle and I am sure you will really enjoy it!

• Vito Volvo service

Professional organization-make you feel wanted! Waiting room & bathrooms clean.

Hi Alan, Thanks for the nice review! You're right, we are professional and we always want our customers to feel valued.

Professional organization-make you feel wanted! Waiting room & bathrooms clean.

• Volvo

Terrific overall experience. Very nice people and easy process. No surprises

Hi Ajglass, Thank you for your review. All of our customers are important to us and we want you to have the best experience every time you visit.

Terrific overall experience. Very nice people and easy process. No surprises

• Viti Volvo of Tiverton

Vito's sales staff was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. The entire purchase process was smooth and painless. Lou did a great job. Vito's service is as convenient as possible. Gregg has been very responsive and helpful

Hi Bill, Thanks for taking the time to write this nice review. So glad you had a good experience and I hope you enjoy your new car! Don't forget, when it's time for service, be sure to remember the Viti Advantage. Free pickup, delivery, with a loaner car.

• Fantastic experience!!

This is my 3rd leased vehicle through Viti Volvo. Each time I need to have my cars serviced or when I'm looking for my next vehicle, Greg Flynn in Service and Rich Tarantino make the experience a smooth and positive one. I have recommended Viti to friends and will continue!

Hi Jennifer, Thanks for referring your friends. Yes, Greg and Rick are both excellent with their customers. It means a lot that you took the time to write a review and we thank you for your business.

• Vito Volvo Tiverton R I

Pleasant experience knowledgable people! Quality time spent reviewing car operating systems & technology . Show room , lounge, and bathroom all clean!

Hi Al, Thanks for taking the time to do a review. Here at Viti we try to make every customer feel valued. I'm glad you were pleased with your experience.

• Exceeds expectations every time

Hi Mary, Yes, Greg is awesome. He really goes out of his way to make sure your experience is second to none.

I bought my Xc70 in another state but when I needed service I wanted a local dealer and I chose viti and I am glad I did. From day one every time I brought my car in for service I have had a great experience. Greg Flynn is an asset to the company.

• Great customer service

I agree with all of your other reviews, very professional and great service.

Hi CathyZ, Thank you for your review! We try to be sure all of our customers receive the best customer service each and every time they visit.

I agree with all of your other reviews, very professional and great service.