Select Imports

3.8 out of 5 (3.8) 10 reviews

Call This Dealer

May 18, 2018

I bought a truck from them 4 years ago. It was the fastest and smoothest auto purchase I have ever done. 4 years later I needed a copy of the paperwor...k for an audit and they had it emailed to me within 15 minutes. Thanks

April 30, 2018

Bobby, is a great rebuilt title dealer. I have purchased from various big and smaller named dealers in Utah that do rebuilt title vehicles. From my ex...perience, Bobby is doing the best job. He personally is buying and inspecting the vehicles and getting repairs done as needed. Therefore, he knows about the car and is not relying on someone else representing that it is good to go after its totaled condition. He is not a salesman, which is a good thing for me, but I know some people like being catered to and sold on cars. Bobby's style is that he has good quality vehicles and he lists the cars for competitive prices so the cars will sell themselves. Every poor complaint I have read about Bobby when investigating if I would buy my car from him referred to his personality and/or lack of salesmanship. I could care less about that and only care about a good quality car and a competitive price. Bobby delivered on that for me with my fully loaded 2017.5 Mazda6 GT (I paid thousands less than competing rebuilt dealer was selling a substantially similar Mazda6. The car smells brand new inside and the body work done is great. All electronics work great (which include lane keep assist steering, adaptive cruise control, heads up display, parking brake, heated seats, entertainment system, etc. There is a lot of tech on this car and Bobby repaired it all well. I have had the car for a few months now with no problems. I highly recommend working with Bobby to find you a car or buy what he has on the lot.

March 25, 2017

Bobby, the owner of the dealership was amazing. He was willing to work with my price range and has great cars. He even fixed a few things with the car... before I purchased it. Highly recommended.

March 23, 2017

Excellent customer service and extremely good pricing on a bunch of super cool cars all in one small lot. If you're looking for an awesome car you've ...got to check them out!

February 9, 2017

Went to look at a car I saw online. Arrived at the lot and they had some good looking cars. I was on the lot for about 10 minutes before I went looki...ng for someone to talk to (this is after he saw me pull onto the lot). He obviously does not like to make money or sell cars because he was VERY rude and VERY disrespectful to my wife who was with me when she asked about the condition of the vehicle( since it looked like something exploded inside the car and smelled like garbage) we were interested in purchasing until we saw inside. We left immediately and will never set foot on that lot again. We went to a dealer near by and wrote a check for a similar model vehicle. Your loss. STAY AWAY

July 8, 2016

Bought Forte Koup in October. Immediately had to replace the power steering rack. Claimed they knew nothing about it later. Use caution. Get EVERYTH...ING checked before you buy!

October 15, 2015

call first wasn't very friendly went to the lot it went down hill from their! wont be back!!

September 23, 2014

Before taking my son to look at one of their cars, we called and the guy that answered was very rude and told me that they still had the car that was ...listed on KSL. When we arrived, they were working on another car so my son and I were looking over the outside of the car for approximately 5 minutes. A guy then came over and said that the car was sold, took the key out and proceeded to walk away. I then said that we had just called and he said he still had it there and did not mention that it was sold. He said "Well, it's sold!" I said "That would have been good to know so we didn't waste our time!" He then told me to get the "F" out of there. They are extremly unprofessional and rude! I will never step foot in that parking lot again and cannot believe they are still in business!

January 11, 2013

It was pleasure talking to you, you have very beautiful vehicle at very reasonable prices.

January 2, 2013

They are very non-friendly, rude-like. Also not very interested into buyers who want cars or for trades. I do not recommend calling, going, or buying ...from here. Very rude-like people.

Select Imports