New 877-510-0681 Dealer Website
Used 877-269-4170 Email Dealer
Service 866-635-1511

Average based on 232 reviews.
  • Where I will go to buy a car from now on

Thank you Jerry. We apprciate your business and your trust. Congratulations again on the purchase of your vehicle. Scott - Sales Manager

Man O man. "Second to none since 1941" is so true at MK Smith Chevrolet. I'm so glad I Came here. I recently had a Used car that I had bought from a used car dealer, STG auto, that was just taking all my hard earned money out of my pocket and fast. With the headers blowing out within a year since I purchased the car and gas going in and out every 4 days I was in desperate need. I came to MK Smith and Alex Velasquez was the salesman who helped me. Great kid btw I recommend going to him if you choose MK Smith. Anyways I still owed on my pre owned car and Alex Velasquez and Jovi the financer put my in a brand new 2014 checy Cruze. Payments on it were just a little more then my pre owned but hey it's a new car. Everyone there at MK Smith treats you like family. No pushy salesman and they give you helpful option that will help you make your decision. Thank you Alex Velasquez and MK Smith for all you did.

• MK Smith Chevrolet

I came into MK Smith to purchase an Equinox. Curtis McCoy helped me out, and told me everything i wanted to know about the Equinox, as well as all the different offers and ways to make it easy for me to purchase the car. I left that day and didn't buy anything. Nevertheless, I was drawn right back to MK Smith the next day. I called Curtis and he told me that the deal was still available. However after test driving the Equinox, I was not satisfied. While there I saw and fell in love with the Chevrolet Cruise Premier 2016. Curtis was able to work everything out to my satisfaction. The car was lovely, the payment was right, and the experience was pleasant. I am so glad I came to MK Smith. Curtis made me feel like I was apart of the MK Smith family. I've been telling everyone about the excellent deal I was given and how much I love my new car. I've been talking about the niceties of my overall purchasing experience. I want to thank Curtis McCoy and Steven Evangelista for helping me to buy the car of my dream.

• Well worth the drive

Great experience. Well worth the drive, went up there from San Diego. They offered me the best pricing by far. They offered me options and pricing that no other dealership was able to. Will be going back there for any of my future Chevrolet needs. They have earned a customer for life. Humberto, Stacie, Joe, and the rest of their team were all great and hope to see them again in the near future. Thanks again guys.

• Great sales reps

I would recommend buying your vehicle from mk smith

We are happy you found us so helpful, Alfred! We appreciate your positive review!

I would recommend buying your vehicle from mk smith

• President/CEO; Chief Electrical Engineer

The salesmen bent over backwards to help but the holiday season, other customers and a shortage of Volts at the site turned a great experience into one of unusual pressure.

Cash, it's good to hear you found our staff helpful in your purchase of a new vehicle. Exceptional deals and service come standard with our dealership. Thank you for your honest feedback. We hope to continue serving you for years to come.

• fast and efficient

It was great, Brandon Ramirez was excellent. I got what I wanted and came away a happy and satisfied customer.

• Great service

The service department was fast and we were treated great

The service department was fast and we were treated great

MK Smith made my car purchase simple and fun. I've heard everyone's horror stories about purchasing a new car, so I was expecting that going into my purchase. MK Smith took all of that worry away and made my experience amazing. Dave from Internet sales took care of me and got me the exact Chevy Colorado I wanted for exactly the price I wanted. Thanks Dave and MK Smith!

• Great service

It was great people down to earth and Understandable to me. thanks

It was great people down to earth and Understandable to me. thanks

• Review of MK Smith Chevrolet dealership

MK Smith Chevrolet has been my dealership for quite a number of years. I had bought 2 vehicles here and have my services done often. The dealership have always been fair and on the level. That's the kind of dependability that I rely on.