New 877-289-3581 Dealer Website
Used 877-233-6484 Email Dealer
Service 888-676-1715

Average based on 65 reviews.
  • Best Auto Dealer

This is the absolute best automobile dealership I've ever dealt with. All the staff was friendly and helpful. The salesman, A.J. was great and he worked hard to find the best used car for my needs. I am extremely pleased with the experience and my purchase. I won't buy from anyone else.

We appreciate your response, Lorna! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one.

• Fiesta

Did the job as requested, kept the vehicle up to date with recall issues as well.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Jacob! Thank you so much for choosing Sarchione Ford, Inc. as your first choice for service!

• Awsome dealership

Awesome dealership,easygoing stress free! Joe Springer was extremely helpful & a pleasure to deal with when I bought my 2014 Lincoln MKZ.

• Wow what a great dealer!

Michael...Thanks so much for the kind words! We strive to treat every customer like family! Let us know if you need anything at all in future.

Joe Springer is a knowledgeable and hard-working salesman. He worked with me to get the monthly payment I wanted and earned my business. The other members of the staff I met were friendly and a pleasure to deal with. I was never pressured into anything and all my questions were answered. They even stayed late, after closing hours, to finish the deal. I am sending my friends and co-workers to buy their next Ford from Sarchione.

• My new F150

Awesome from start to finish Angelo and Eric knocked it out of the park for me.

Awesome from start to finish Angelo and Eric knocked it out of the park for me.

• bought a 2013 SEL Ford Escape

Buying a used "newer vehicle" is always a stressful adventure, but it can be a lot easier if you find a dealer that is professional and easy going. When we find the car we are looking for we all want the deal of a lifetime, that only happens to the other guy... (that's what he says!) Angelo was very easy going and answered all my questions, (I ask a lot of questions) he then worked with Eric and myself to what I will call a very fair deal... no sales down talk or pushing the paper work for a quick sale, for that alone we thank you... This SUV is my wife's car, next will be a truck for me!!! Till then take care and thank you both...Jim and Lynn Phillips...

We're so happy to hear that our team was able to provide you with a pleasant and stress-free experience here at Sarchione Ford, James! Our greatest goal is for all of our valued customers to feel that way when they drive away. Enjoy your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• Great experience!

I had high anxiety about the process of buying a car. AJ/ Juice put me completely at ease. He wasn't overbearing. I honestly feel that he wanted to give me the best deal and did. Although this dealership is a bit of a drive, I will be purchasing my next car from this dealership. Excellent service! I have already told my family and coworkers if they are looking for a car I know a place.

• Great dealership

I just purchased a used f-150 from here. This was my first purchase from this dealership. Angelo went above and beyond to get me the truck I wanted. The staff there is great. Everyone treats you with respect.

• Service was great!

Jodi was very nice and welcoming the minute we walked in the door.

Jodi was very nice and welcoming the minute we walked in the door.

Stephanie, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Great deal , fast and friendly.

Fast and friendly . Very good deal on a used vehicle . We got a great price on our trade in. Thank you do much we will be back .

We're happy to hear that we were able to provide you with a great deal, Jerry! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!