4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 133 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Happy with my Ford Fusion purchase
    April 15, 2018

Just want to give kudos to the salesman Rick A. and the finance manager J.C. for a great experience. You can tell that management has made a point at... customer service and negotiation to keep customers returning to this location. I had no gripes about my experience there where as I can't say the same with other dealers in the past. Thank You!

Mister
    April 13, 2018

I found the Expedition on line and contacted David Cumba from the dealership. I live in Washington State so I couldn't stop into and talk to him so w...e communicated via e-mail. I had several questions which David quickly answered. My wife and I decided to take the cross country trip and got to the dealership to possibly purchase the Expedition. All employees I dealt with were very friendly and helpful. David even adjusted his schedule to met with us. We ended up purchasing the Expedition and are happy with it and glad we purchased from Koons Ford.

Sterling Koons Ford
    April 6, 2018

Great place to buy a vehicle. The salesman Yannick is fantastic. He’s so thorough and patient with you. I highly recommend dealership and this salesma...n Yannick.

Gail, we really appreciate your positive review!

Buyer
    April 5, 2018

I've dreamed of owning a mustang for a long time and Koons made that a reality. They made it well worth the 3.5 hour trip to deal with them. Ev...eryone was very helpful and friendly.

March 27, 2018

I've dreamed of owning a mustang for a long time and Koons made that a reality. I dealt with Sam Willard who was extremely knowledgeable, professional... and great all around guy. If you visit Koons I'd highly recommend dealing with Sam, he'll work to get you the best deal possible and you never once feel like you're bothering him if you send him a call or text. Thanks Sam!

Thank you for the review!

Nice atmosphere and prompt service.
    March 19, 2018

The morning sun coming through the showroom and into the customer waiting room is really uplifting. The place has such a nice atmosphere. My appointme...nt times have been kept on my visits there and the service has been very good.

Very satisfied
    March 15, 2018

Always prompt, courteous, quality service..very satisfied for past 10+ yrs..Joey Stickman in service is awesome..waiting lounge is quiet with TV and W...iFi which makes the wait productive.

Great service
    March 10, 2018

I had the opportunity to buy a car from Koons Sterling Ford. Salesman, Mathew Steedly, was very responsive and extremely helpful. He sent me a video o...ver of the car I was interested in as I was out of state. He was honest and even gave me a great deal. I did not end up buying but I would recommend him to anyone who goes to this dealership.

A very Positive Experience
    March 6, 2018

A Positive Experience Jason Robles made our first ever Ford purchase one that we'll always remember. From day one, which began on a cold and rainy S...unday night literally just minutes before closing, until the day of our purchase, Jason was there for us. He was consistently friendly, knowledgeable, responsive and most of all patient. Although this purchase was years in the making and we knew we wanted an F-250, we were still undecided on the model year, gas or diesel option, paint color, and trim. Jason's outstanding customer-driven focus provided us with the clarity we were missing to find the vehicle that best fit our needs. Furthermore, we were comforted by the high level of respect Jason showed us during our buying experience; absolutely no hassling, no pushy sales tactics, and no attitude. In the end, we drove home extremely happy with our brand new F-250 Platinum Diesel truck. If you live in or around the DMV and are looking to purchase a vehicle, do yourself a BIG favor and give Jason Robles a call at Koons Ford of Sterling, Virgina. It will be well worth your trip and you will have a great experience. Jason is a true consultant that puts the work in to make sure the customer is happy and satisfied. Additionally, Mike Palmer in Finance was absolutely great in helping us to complete the final deal. Mike was thorough and gave us ample time to consider all of our options. Mike listened to our needs and built out an extended warranty offer that truly fit our unique profile. Essentially, Mike provided us with the additional positive incentives that we needed at the end of a long day to solidify overall positive experience. Finally, we want to give a "shout-out" to Will, who shadowed Jason on the day of our purchase and Jon Walker, the Sales Manager who personally greeted us before we left. Altogether, we had an incredible time and everyone helped to make our overall experience a pleasant one. Thanks Jason, Will, Mike, Jon and Koons Ford of Sterling!

Mr. Happy Customer
    March 1, 2018

Every time I visit Koons Ford of Sterling for service I am immediately wowed by Laurel O’Connor and her incredible staff of highly trained associates.... It is very rare that i find staff that are people/customer trained but to my surprise they are this includes patience an extremely high attention to detail and the utmost knowledge in all aspects of service. Crystal Koons is going to be very jealous but Laurel O’Connor has always met and exceeded my needs. Crystal should give Laurel the wow of the century award a raise and promotion. Laurel O'Connor is an asset to Koons Ford Of Sterling Virginia. Thank you very much Laurel Sincerely Larry Hutchinson

46869 Harry Byrd Hwy Sterling, VA 20164