Koons Sterling Ford

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 138 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• April 15, 2018

Just want to give kudos to the salesman Rick A. and the finance manager J.C. for a great experience. You can tell that management has made a point at... customer service and negotiation to keep customers returning to this location. I had no gripes about my experience there where as I can't say the same with other dealers in the past. Thank You!

August 8, 2018

This is the ONLY service department that touches my GT for all the right reasons. The service advisors are simply wonderful. They keep me updated on... repair status and any change in costs or time involved. I am especially partial to Allen Schindler as he has helped me for over 20 years. The mechanics are all awesome, however, I have my favorite. I've sent people to this dealership, and I've always been thanked as these guys fixed things other service departments were unable to. I have a totally clear conscience in recommended Koons Sterling Ford for any service needs.

Thank you!

July 21, 2018

Before buying my f250 the seller and his manager both agreed that part of my deal would be, parts that i wanted to upgrade would be at base price. When... I tried to ask about this a few days later my txts and calls where ignored. Sometime after purchasing the truck i called the dealership with some questions about my gap insurance. I was hung up on twice and spoken to rudely. Only after posting a negative review online did i get a call back to cone in to do the paperwork i asked for. The person who assisted us talked rudely to both me and my mother while we signed the paper and once we finished he detached our copy and tossed it to the table where we sat it was absolutely disgusting.

May 9, 2018

Went to Koons Sterling Ford for warranty repair item . Laurel got me in and out in less than an hour .Great timely service. extremely satisfied.

Thanks John!

May 5, 2018

Very smooth easy transaction dealing with Glen on a 2016 Ford Escape. He made time for me right after I called, showed me the 3 vehicles I wanted to see... and arranged immediate test drive, He was low pressure and recognized that I knew what I was looking for. They charged what was advertised with no surprises. I would definitely return for a future purchase through Glen. I would not however arrange financing through them again. The initial interest rate offered was too high considering my credit score is over 800 and was putting 30% down. On top of that, I ended up with more than 1 hard inquiry on my credit for the purchase which is unacceptable. They should use their soft inquiry to determine the best rate available, then the one that *I* pick can do their hard inquiry. I will pre-arrange financing before returning next time

Mark, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Koons Sterling Ford.

April 28, 2018

Hello it is Saturday and I really needed some keys made for my vehicle. So I decided to call Koons Ford Sterling and to my surprise I was able to get... a quick appointment . No other dealers would dare give you a quick drive up appointment on a Saturday. I immediately noticed that the lady I spoke with was really up tempo and had a strong energetic spirit about her that I could feel through the phone. That lady is Karla M. Andrade Garrido. She was very excited about giving service she even checked with the parts people to make sure that the price was right. Ms. Garrido makes you feel really at home when you call and visit Koons Ford of Sterling she is highly vibrant, motivated, energetic, polite, courteous, organized, knowledgeable and gives a high attention to detail. She makes me want to work for Koons Ford Of Sterling . If there was a Koons Ford College to attend Ms. Garrido would easily earn a Doctorate Of Koons Customer Service Degree. I want to once again thank Ms. Garrido and all of the staff at Koons Ford Of Sterling. They always meet or exceed my needs. Sincerely Larry Hutchinson

April 13, 2018

I found the Expedition on line and contacted David Cumba from the dealership. I live in Washington State so I couldn't stop into and talk to him so we... communicated via e-mail. I had several questions which David quickly answered. My wife and I decided to take the cross country trip and got to the dealership to possibly purchase the Expedition. All employees I dealt with were very friendly and helpful. David even adjusted his schedule to met with us. We ended up purchasing the Expedition and are happy with it and glad we purchased from Koons Ford.

April 6, 2018

Great place to buy a vehicle. The salesman Yannick is fantastic. He’s so thorough and patient with you. I highly recommend dealership and this salesman... Yannick.

Gail, we really appreciate your positive review!

April 5, 2018

I've dreamed of owning a mustang for a long time and Koons made that a reality. They made it well worth the 3.5 hour trip to deal with them. Everyone... was very helpful and friendly.

March 27, 2018

I've dreamed of owning a mustang for a long time and Koons made that a reality. I dealt with Sam Willard who was extremely knowledgeable, professional... and great all around guy. If you visit Koons I'd highly recommend dealing with Sam, he'll work to get you the best deal possible and you never once feel like you're bothering him if you send him a call or text. Thanks Sam!

Thank you for the review!