• Ford F-150 purchase

Rick and Adrian are very helpful, would definitely recommend anyone buying a vehicle to come here!

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Cory! At Koons Sterling Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Can't say enough about Koons of Sterling

Victor, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I just purchased a 2017 Raptor from Koons Sterling Ford. I can't say enough about my salesman Tom Murray and the sales manager Danny Islam. From start to finish they took care of me and answered all of my questions. I was shown the vehicle I was interested in as soon as I arrived and after the purchase I was walked through my new vehicle and shown everything I needed to know about my new vehicle's options in great detail. I would not hesitate to go back to Koons in Sterling directly because of Tom Murray's and Danny Islam's amazing customer service!

• Great Service

Thanks for the review!

Rick Altunkaya, I am really appreciated all your help to find us a car that fits best to our needs. Couldn't be happier. I highly recommend him. He is so nice to work with.

Thanks for the review!

• Ethan Gonzalez- hardworkin, friendly, genuine rep!

Thanks for the review Emma!

I just bought my first Ford from Sterling Koons and was lucky to work with the "super awesome Ethan Gonzalez". I did all of my research prior to coming in, about my trade-in and the cost of the new vehicle, along with quotes from other Ford dealers. The car buying process is not easy for anyone esp if you are not in the line of business of working deals/sales BUT, for me, my experience was not torture like I thought it would be. Ethan was very approachable, personable, friendly, communicative, and respectful. He worked with me all day long and through the next day trying to get me the best deal and working his magic. He took time to text me, keep me informed, update me on what is going on, stay late to finalize things, while helping other customers! He worked his butt off, running back and forth helping other customers, with smile. If you go to this dealership work with Ethan for sure! I'd also like to thank his manager, Danny Islam, for also putting effort into helping me get into this Escape and driving off the lot. He allowed Ethan to work with me so that they were competitive to the other dealers around. Overall great experience with these guys!!

Thanks for the review Emma!

• The best dealer

Thanks so much for the review!

Hello we are so happy.. Our salesman is kevin Acevedo. Is an extremely patient person. Very friendly very nice.Helped us until the moment we bought the car we wanted. We know that we gave him a hard time but he was a very professional person in his work...We had very bad experiences in the dealers but the last one we tried was the maximum (koons ford Sterling)Thanks for the help provided. We are very happy to be part of ford again as we love ford... KEVIN ACEVEDO ¿¿¿¿¿5 Stars ¿2017 Ford Edge¿ AND ALEJANDRO He helped us a lot too.

Thanks so much for the review!

• Very happy wife

The sales and finance team made the sale process transparent and without issue. Definitely buy from this dealership again.

Thank you so much for leaving us a review!

Thank you so much for leaving us a review!

• Outstanding service

Wesley, Thanks so much for leaving us a review! Congrats on the new Mustang!

I saw a 2017 Ford Mustang on the Cars.com website, that was advertised by Koons Ford. I called the dealership and received all the information I needed from Jason Robles the salesman who answered my call. I made an appointment to test drive the car and during the process I was given professional and courteous service. On the day I arrived for the test drive the vehicle was washed and waiting for me to view and test drive. I am also a servicemember and Koons Ford made sure I received all applicable rebates and discounts. The buying process was very smooth and hassle-free. They are a top notch team!

Wesley, Thanks so much for leaving us a review! Congrats on the new Mustang!

• Winston Arostegui and the Team at Koons - 5 STARS!

Wow! Thanks for such an awesome review Emily! Congratulations on the new Explorer!

I am part of the VW recall/emissions deal and will be turning in my Jetta TDI later in the month. Needless to say, it was time to buy a new car. I am NOT a decisive human! My husband braced himself for a day of wavering and questioning. I wanted to look at and test drive three choices: the Chevy Traverse, the Ford Explorer and the GMC Acadia. The Traverse didn't wow me. Next stop was Koons Sterling Ford. After five minutes with Winston, I knew I was buying the Explorer! I tried to play it cool. I couldn't! I LOVED it right away. From the heated steering wheel to the flawless bluetooth integration...not to mention the third row option and so many conveniences. Winston made the process SO easy. He was kind, considerate of our time and respectful of our financial parameters. We ran out of time on Saturday. We needed to get home to our babysitter. AND I did need to think about it. Admittedly, I price shopped - NO ONE local could offer anything close to the KOONS WOW price. It was no joke! We got an incredible deal. I went back to day to finalize paper work and drove off the lot with an AMAZING car! Mike, Danny and Ethan rounded out a great team with Winston to make the sale. I would recommend this dealer, WINSTON and a FORD EXPLORER to any and all!

• Excellent Service

My experience was positive and I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car. The team was responsive, respectful and honest. They worked really hard to make sure I was happy with my purchase.

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. Safe travels!

• Excellent!

Wow! Thanks for such an awesome review, Tyler! We look forward to seeing you again!

I would like to thank Koons Sterling Ford for a great overall car buying experience. The person that really made this what it was is Alex Assefa. I had been searching my local dealerships for a Focus RS, but none were available. I happen to hop on AutoTrader and found one at the Koons Sterling Ford dealership. I chatted with Alex, naturally checked them out on Google - 422 Google Reviews with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5! - and immediately liked his style and gave him a call. Alex is a non hi-pressure salesman for one. He's extremely polite, straight forward, calm and professional. Throughout the car buying service I was surprised by his thoughtfulness and level of - very helpful - communication. As an example: The Focus RS that I was purchasing came with the optional winter tire/wheel package. Alex was on top of his game. Among constant communication (actually over the phone and not just texting), Alex called me to notify that the wheels and tires are all fine. But that they are packaged individually and currently on a pallet. Alex wanted to let me know planning wise, but above this, when I told him I did not readily have a way to transport all of them at once, he took his time to gather options and present those options to me. I'm not saying this will always happen, but I decided to have the wheels shipped as this was Christmas Eve and I was on my way to visit family. I was not wanting to travel back and forth since I was not going to rent a truck or anything - again, non of this has to deal with them. When you buy a car, you need to be aware of what that entails. For this car, it included additional wheels and tires. However, instead of shipping them regularly, Alex arranged to have one of their own drivers personally deliver them to me about 1.5hrs away. While I had been more than happy to pay for shipping, I was not expecting hand delivered service from the dealership. I had paid to have the wheels and tires mounted and balanced. Therefore they were not in boxes. Alex noted to me that he much proffered to have them delivered this way so that the wheels would arrive in good condition no matter what. Needless to say, Alex was still on top of his game after the sale. I was out of town, he called to give me a heads up and notify me that the driver would be delivering the wheels the next day. Alex then coordinated communication between myself and the driver initially until the driver was on his way and called me directly. Very polite and all was taken care of. The reason I want to note this story and Alex specifically, is the kind of forethought, his overall attitude, and his customer service (both at the dealership and on the phone) are just not something you see these days. I've worked in high end customer service - and I am leaving out all the little things he did or specifically didn't do to make sure I was good with everything that was happening. My girlfriend came with me and it was by far the complete opposite buying experience than what I expected. Alex deserves 100% of the credit for this.