CarMax 104th Ave-Federal Heights

2.0 out of 5 (2.0) 2 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

October 17, 2017

Good place but waiting time was a lot for meeting salesman I waited him over a hour

November 13, 2014

I found a vehicle I was purchasing for our company and drove an hour and a half to test drive the vehicle. Told the sales guy that I wanted to buy it ...but scheduled my mobile mechanic to come and do an inspection first. Found 2 problems that they said would be corrected and the vehicle was placed on hold. I followed up and realized my sales guy left town for a couple of days and someone else would follow up. No call/ email / text back. Called back, confirmed with the office it was being held and repaired for me and that they would call when it was done. Three days later I called back and they had sold it the week before to someone else, who coincidentally was returning it because something was wrong with the vehicle. I had the check book in my pocket and didn't get a car that I wanted. So no, I would not send my friends and or family here, but there is no way they could do that crap all the time so might be worth trying.

CarMax 104th Ave-Federal Heights