Ames Ford Lincoln

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 43 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• January 14, 2017

My husband and I shopped online and worked with a couple of local dealers (we live in the Cedar Rapids area - so, a good two hours from the dealership...) for several weeks. We were so unbelievably disappointed with the cliche back and forth time wasting experience that we took a shot and inquired about a truck that Ames Ford had listed on their website. Levi Graver, the online sales guy, was so straight-forward, friendly, and easy to work with. The entire process took a couple of hours at most, AND we drive home with a nicer vehicle than what we ever thought we'd get, AND their pricing blew every other Ford dealer out of the water. Thank you Levi and Ames Ford. You have made a couple more new fans in the eastern part of the state :)

Such a pleasure to hear that everything worked out in your favor Jess! Don't be afraid to come back and see us, as this will be the kind of experience... you receive EVERY time you work with us. Congratulations on your purchase and enjoy!

October 23, 2017

I inquired about a vehicle online & the dealership was had emailed right back to let me know when they would contact me and were helpful with any ques...tions I had.

We are happy to hear that you were able to find what you were looking for! Thank you very much for your business! Please let us know what we can do to... earn a perfect review, as we strive for perfection when assisting our guests with all of their needs. Congratulations once again!

August 13, 2017

I have been looking for a new car for about two months now and decided to look into a new Ford. A few weeks ago I was attending a wresting camp in Io...wa and decided to conpare prices to those in Kansas. Ames Ford and Lincoln was one of the dealerships I looked at while I was in Iowa. I was blown away by the customer service. The business was very well organized and I received great support from the staff. One employee named Kerrigan, made my experience exceptional! He left a great impression of himself and Ames Ford and Lincoln. Although I did not buy a vehicle, Mr. Kohnen made my experience at Ames Ford and Lincoln exceptional. I would highly recommend looking into buying a car from this dealership.

Thank you for sharing this story with us John, we work very hard to be hassle-free. After all, that's the way car buying should be!

August 12, 2017

One of your workers named Kerrigan helped me out so much when buying a new car. He is one of the reasons I will continue to buy from you guys.

This is great to hear Dylan! We look forward to assisting you in the future as well!

August 12, 2017

I would give 6 stars if I could! I was very indecisive and picky about what I wanted and Kerrigan Kohnen was extremely helpful very patient with me! H...e helped me pick not only at an affordable price but I left in the car I loved. Thank you! I will recommend this place to everyone I know!!!

Thank you for your business Tiffany, we look forward to helping you in the future as well!

August 2, 2017

Great experience! A man named Kerrigan helped me with anything and everything I needed help with. Will definitely recommend to anyone in need of a veh...icle!

Thank you, Danny, for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! Kerrigan and team are here for you should you need anything else!

May 31, 2017

I was recently in with my boyfriend looking for a new vehicle for him. Levi was the working with us, he was very helpful and knowledgeable. Even thoug...h I didn't buy this time, I was very impressed and will be back for when I'm in need of service or a new vehicle.

Jessy, Thank you for the kind words! We are here anytime you need! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience.

May 10, 2017

I contacted them through cars.com and got a response back very quickly. When I contacted them, I didn't know they were a One Price store. When I men...tioned that and told him what my budget was, he called and talked to me about my options. He also followed up, but I had already bought a vehicle and didn't make it down to look at the one he recommended for me, because I thought it had a few too many miles, but now I am regretting not at least taking a look at it before I bought something else. My next vehicle purchase will definitely include a trip to see what they have to offer!

Spencer, we would love to have you come visit us anytime! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything at all that we can do for you, we loo...k forward to seeing you!

May 1, 2017

Contacted dealer via email to inform them when I would be visiting the dealership so they could have the vehicle ready. Never received reply. When arr...ived at the dealership the vehicle was not even there. I wasted 2 hours of my day driving there for nothing.

We sincerely apologize for your experience with our dealership, we try to work hard to make sure we respect our guests time and communicate quickly an...d effectively, and we clearly did not in this case and for that we again sincerely apologize. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you in the future!

April 6, 2017

This is the only place to buy a vehicle. Chad, Hans, Aaron and Levi were all instrumental in making the purchase of my F-350 absolutely STRESS FREE. ... Can't be happier. Will be back every time I need a new vehicle. Thanks Ames Ford Lincoln Mercury!

We hope you're able to put your new Super Duty to good use Pat! Our team couldn't be more happy for you. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your bu...siness!

Ames Ford Lincoln