New 888-613-9299 Dealer Website
Used 888-303-5718 Email Dealer
Service 888-509-6765

279 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Coral Springs Automall from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent
    March 19, 2017

In and out in no time! Efficient check in. Vehicle ready as promised. Would be nice if a cleaning service was offered even if an option

Coral Springs Buick GMC

Thank you for your review. We do wash our customers cars on request, please ask your Advisor for a wash when you return for your next visit. Thank you for your business.

• Coral Springs auto mall Tony Venezia

Tony Venezia went above and beyond helping me find a good car. From start to finish his loyalty and dedication to my happiness was the best I've ever seen! He took all his time and effort to help me!! Need a car? Questions or concerns? He's your man. He works in Nissan!

• Allways Great Service

Always good service and professional from Luis Leon Cortez

Always good service and professional from Luis Leon Cortez

• Excellent service and staff
    March 16, 2017

Coral Springs Buick GMC

This rating represents my experience. Ash was kind, helpful but not pushy. He listened to what I wanted and worked with us to make it happen. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Coral Springs Buick GMC

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review about your experience. It is our goal to deliver exceptional service to all of our customers and it is great to hear that Ash succeeded at this during your visit. Thank you for your business.

• Very efficient A+

Excellent customer service, I recommend Coral Springs Buick Gmc, look for Moe he is the best.

• Regarding my 2016 Buick Encore

WHENEVER I have any issues, concerns with my new and beautiful Encore (which is far and few) I always go in and see LUIS and he makes everything PERFECT. He is located in the Coral Springs, Buick location. He always makes me comfortable and keeps me posted as to how the progress is coming along while I am waiting. He takes great care of me with a SMILE! What service!!! AMAZING!

• Mommahep

It's always a pleasure to have my car taken care of by Luis the service guy.

Thank you for your review, it is always nice to hear that we are doing a good job serving our customers. Thank you for your business.

It's always a pleasure to have my car taken care of by Luis the service guy.

• New Car

I had complete assistance throughout the process. I recommend it, if you go to GMC Coral Springs look for Moe. He is the right guy!

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review. We are super happy that we got you into the right care at the right price. It is always our goal to exceed our customers expectations and we are pleased that Moe has succeeded at this during your visit. Thank you for your business.

• Service Advisor David Teiman is ACES
    February 27, 2017

Coral Springs Buick GMC

Thank you for your review. We are very happy to hear that David has exceeded your service expectations. Thank you for your business.

Good dealership made Great through the hard work of one of the best service advisors I have ever met. We would Highly recommend David to anyone needing service.

• My experience was ok
    February 23, 2017

I have the rating I have due to the fact I feel that customer service could of been better that not noticing I was seeking assistance.

Coral Springs Buick GMC

Thank you for making us aware of your experance. We will be addressing address your concern with Carmen.