Fitzgerald Toyota Hyundai Subaru Gaithersburg

850 reviews

850 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fitzgerald Toyota Hyundai Subaru Gaithersburg from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• July 16, 2017

The staff here at the Gaithersburg Toyota facility is amazing!! They are some of the friendliest bunch of people!! Curtis, Amir and Johnny are great! Made... mine and my hubby's buying experience a PLEASURE!! We will return in the future and I recommend ANY and ALL to buy here!! Nancy, in finance is the sweetest person!! The best part about it all besides our beautiful car is we didn't spend all day there!! Thanks guys - all of you!! Oh, and Go cowboys!!! Pam T.

Thanks for this glowing review! We appreciate you, Pam!

November 10, 2018

Molly Deibler met us at the door as we walked into the dealership. She was extremely knowledgeable and not pushy at all. She answered all of our questions... and gave us new information. I love my new car and am so happy that Molly made the purchasing experience so pleasant. I had heard great things about the Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai dealership and service department but never expected to get such a great buying experience as I got with Molly Deibler. She is warm personally while also being extremely competent. I highly recommend that you ask for Molly when buying your next car. Beverly Catron

October 25, 2018

I have been trying to find something that says "survey" for my last two visits, however I cannot find it. My comments concern Mr. Jesse Segovia in your... service department, who has assisted me on some of my most complicated service visits over the recent years. Whatever the issue or news, he always goes above and beyond to ensure: 1) I'm back on the road quickly (I use my car for work) 2) I'm fully informed regarding what is happening with my vehicle and the nature of the problem 3) I'm satisfied with the service. 4) He has stayed late to accommodate me, worked around my schedule, and made sure I had a loaner with space enough for all of my work equipment. Customer Service of this caliber is what keeps me coming back to Fitzgerald. This is a person you really want to keep. I definitely do! Best regards, Jennifer K

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

We value your time, business, and your kind words. We are thrilled to hear that our serviceman Jesse always provides you the best service.

September 14, 2018

I have mixed feelings about Fitzgerald???s at this time. I had both a great and terrible experience at the same time. Bobby Davis is the car salesman I... worked with, he is WONDERFUL. He???s got a positive attitude, is easy going, doesn???t make you feel pressured to buy anything, and made me feel very comfortable. His manager on the other hand is probably my least favorite person I have ever met at a car dealership. He told me won thing, wrote another on my contract, and then left for the night. It took three or four hours to lease the car after all of the decisions had been made. Never in my life has that portion of the process taken so long. On top of that they couldn???t get their equipment to work properly and now almost a month later I have to go back in and resign my contract. It???s not like this dealership is right next to my house either, it???s a hike to get to and a waste of gas and miles on my new (leased) car. Honestly, I never want to use this dealership again if I have to work with the same manager. He really made the experience a sour one.

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

Hi Bethany, I am very sorry to hear you did not get the kind of service that you deserve. We strive to provide all our customers with an excellent c...ar buying experience. I would love to have the opportunity to talk to you so we can coordinate sending the paperwork to your home or office to be signed over there for your convenience. Moving forward we would like to continue providing you with excellent service and I am looking forward to hear from you. Sincerely, Luis Montalvo General Sales Manager Fitzgerald Hyundai of Gaithersburg 301-670-4800

September 12, 2018

It took me about 3 weeks of research, before I finally went to Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai. They had a vehicle that I really wanted, that no one else... had. After typing my contact information onto their website, at 8:30 pm... within 20 minutes, TAYLOR called me on my cellphone. A MUTUAL good move! I went to the Dealership to test drive my Dream Car. TAYLOR made me feel at ease, because he knew the vehicle INSIDE and OUT. FROM the Pre-Owned Sales Manager ....to the Finance Manager.... everyone made me feel confident in their integrity as businessmen.... all the way to my purchase. Down the road....I would definitely buy my next vehicle HERE!

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

So pleased to hear you had a great experience with Tayler and our team at Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai! Enjoy your new car!

August 8, 2018

I worked with Jenna Keller specifically, and she was wonderful. Very unimposing, but impressively knowledgeable about all the cars features. And anytime... I called the dealership, all of the staff was very helpful and took ownership of my questions until they were sure I had what I needed. Bought a Hyundai Sonata and I couldn't be happier!

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

Thank you for providing your experience. We are happy that our sales woman and team were able to to provide a great car-buying experience.

March 30, 2018

Dealing with a broken down car is not a good situation to deal with. And the truth is i have no faith I wont be taken advantage of. However, at Fitzgerald's... I found this experience to be pretty much as good as it gets. I was helped by Josh mostly in the service department, and he was a pleasure to work with. Communicated with me often and simply. No fluff or nonsense, just the good, the bad and what my options were. Offered advice and supplemental help above and beyond the specific repairs they were taking care of. They did it VERY quickly and had me back in my car well before the expectations they originally had set. And I needed a new engine, not just a few brakes and a timing belt or something. They had the car back to me within a week, set me up with a decent rental car. But most of all, made sure i understood, was comfortable and explained everything thoroughly. Ignoring the circumstances, a very pleasurable experience.

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience with Josh. We hope we ca...n continue serving you for many years to come.

March 22, 2018

I did not have an appointment scheduled, but brought my car in for servicing. It took a long time and they provided me with a loaner car too. I am satisfied.

Please give us a call at 800-794-3230 next time you need service. We will be able to suggest times when the service center isn't so busy. We are glad ...that they were able to provide you with a loaner while working on your vehicle.

March 21, 2018

EXCELLANT CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM SERVICE WRITER SHORT WAIT TIME MADE APPOITMENT FOR NEXT SERVICE CALL CAR WAS WASHED EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT REQUEST THIS... WHICH WAS NICE TO SEE

Thank you for your feedback. Glad you were pleased with the car wash. Everyone is in need of getting "winter" off their vehicle.

March 20, 2018

The service was impeccable. I was given a loaner car which helped me run some errands while my car was being fixed. I’m definitely coming back. Thanks... Evans for the great service.

Thank you for providing feedback regarding the Toyota Service Center. We are glad that our advisor Evans took care of your needs.