Fitzgerald Toyota Scion Hyundai Subaru Gaithersburg

757 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fitzgerald Toyota Scion Hyundai Subaru Gaithersburg from DealerRater.com
  • Exceptional Serivie

Happy Holidays and thank you for letting others know how positive your experience was.

My Sales and Leasing Consultant, Mr. David Hamilton, provided exceptional care to ensure I left with the car I wanted. My search began with reviewing various on-line inventories offered by local dealerships. Mr. Hamilton responded promptly to my inquiries, knew exactly what I was looking for and a day later I purchased my car. Mr. John Albright, General Sales Manager, also demonstrated excellence and he was very influential in this purchase. I highly recommend this location as well as its associates Mr. Hamilton and Mr. Albright.

• Easy way to buy a car.
    June 23, 2017

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

Quick, easy, friendly and professional is our forte! Thanks so much for this great review and enjoy your new car!

They showed me the car I saw online. I test drove it. I bought it. Quick, easy, friendly and professional. They made sure I knew how everything worked and that the car was clean and had a full tank of gas before I left.

• Great and professional service
    June 22, 2017

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

Glad to hear Erol helped you find the car you were looking for! Enjoy your new ride!

Mr. Mutlu was extremely courteous and professional and under the same circumstances I would gladly purchase another car at this dealership under his guidance. I really appreciate his professionalism.

• Hyundai Ioniq Purchase
    June 22, 2017

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

Excellent! So happy you enjoyed your time at our dealership. Have fun with your new Hyundai Ioniq.

The entire experience was easy and efficient, and I would recommend purchasing a car from this dealer. The salesmen were not pushy, and the financing was very quick and painless.

• Great dealership!
    June 21, 2017

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

Thanks, Patty. So happy to hear that Jesus and Sophia took great care of you. Enjoy your new wheels and be safe on the road!

Everyone treated me nicely, and welcoming. Jesus, was very friendly and explained everything thoroughly. And Sophia explained the contract with patience, and was really polite.

• Bo Cox
    June 18, 2017

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

Thank you for your kind words for Bo. We appreciate your business.

Bo was knowledgeable, patient, professional and kind. He helped me decide between two cars in a very un-pushy way...which was greatly appreciated. He dealt with my indecisiveness very patiently and professionally. Overall, I had a great buying experience. Thanks Bo!

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

Thank you for your kind words for Bo. We appreciate your business.

• Great staff
    June 11, 2017

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

Thanks for your great review and rating! We are ecstatic to hear that you are so happy with your new car! Be safe on the road. See you soon.

Test drove with Jesus. Followed up that weekend with Aye and she did an amazing job throughout the entire deal. Aye met all expectations for first purchase of car.

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

• My new hyundai from bo

Thank you bo for the new car and you are a good salesman i hope for many more years in your life.

Thank you for this outstanding review, Janeice! We are so happy to hear this and we hope to serve you for many years to come, too!

• Great Store to buy from. I people come to this store. Great cu...
    June 9, 2017

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

We are ecstatic of your strong recommendation of the staff and dealership! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

Please keep up the great work. I have bought 2 vehicles from this company. I recommend everyone to visit this store. They have fair pricing and excellent customer sercice.

• Hyndia
    June 9, 2017

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Enjoy your new Elantra and be safe on the roa...

My 2017 Elantra purchase went well from start to finish. Fitz's salesman (DeJesus) was very knowledgeable about all aspects of the car and was very patient with us.

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Enjoy your new Elantra and be safe on the road!