Fitzgerald Toyota Scion Hyundai Subaru Gaithersburg

736 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fitzgerald Toyota Scion Hyundai Subaru Gaithersburg from DealerRater.com
  • Exceptional Serivie

Happy Holidays and thank you for letting others know how positive your experience was.

My Sales and Leasing Consultant, Mr. David Hamilton, provided exceptional care to ensure I left with the car I wanted. My search began with reviewing various on-line inventories offered by local dealerships. Mr. Hamilton responded promptly to my inquiries, knew exactly what I was looking for and a day later I purchased my car. Mr. John Albright, General Sales Manager, also demonstrated excellence and he was very influential in this purchase. I highly recommend this location as well as its associates Mr. Hamilton and Mr. Albright.

• Good service
    May 24, 2017

No complaints! We easily found a car I asked for and took a test drive. Everything operated well, as expected, and have had no problems since.

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

That's great! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Enjoy your new wheels.

• Carefree Purchase
    May 18, 2017

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

Brian was very easy to work with. He followed up with a call and an email. Did not feel any pressure to get a car. Finance lady was pleasant, also.

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

Pressure and stress free environment is what FitzMall is all about! Happy to hear that Brian was able to help you out! Please feel free to reach out if you have any more questions at all.

• 2017 Sonata
    May 13, 2017

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and welcome to the Fitzgerald family!

We were well taken care of the entire time that we were at Fitzgerald's. We were recommended by a guy named Michael Goodman in the service department and we were very pleased with our overall experience. Thank you

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and welcome to the Fitzgerald family!

• Excellent experience
    May 6, 2017

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

All aspects of the purchase of my new Hyundai were completed in a very efficient, friendly and professional manner. My sales representative, Erol Mutlu, made this entire transaction an extremely pleasant and successful experience.

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our Erol and our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

• Great job
    May 6, 2017

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

Thank you for your kind words and review! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

The process of getting my new car was not a hassle. The sales man did a perfect job selling the car. I came in with a different direction of buying a car then he imposed a different way that would benefit me the most.

• Professional and Relaxed
    May 4, 2017

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

I'm glad it was a relaxing experience! We hope you are enjoying your new Hyundai!

I have been a long-term customer, and have consistently found your staff (sales, finance, and head managers) to be very professional and straightforward during the entire purchasing process. Unlike other Hyundai dealerships, I found the entire process to be relaxed.

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

• Buy your next car from Bo Cox!
    May 3, 2017

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

Thank you for your kind words! We hope you are enjoying your new car.

Buying a car from Fitzgerald was easy and the car price was fair. Bo Cox was a very good sales person. He is very professional and explained everything about the car. He pays close attention to details and is very customer oriented and customer focus. I have contacted him since buying the car and without hesitation he responded to my inquiry within a short period of time.

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

Thank you for your kind words! We hope you are enjoying your new car.

• New Elantra
    April 25, 2017

I had a great experience with Fitzgerald Lakeforest Hyundai and I truly appreciated the help and time that Bo put in to getting me into my new car!

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

Happy to hear that your experience with Bo was a great one! Enjoy your new Elantra!

Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

• FitzWay is the way to go
    April 24, 2017

Great cars, reliable. Recommended to anyone who needs a nice car and very inexpensive. Been driving mine for 3 years and minimum expenses on oil change and tires.