Camino Real Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Service
    April 5, 2017

I liked that Max Fernandez was able to help me with my purchase and everything went smoothly. I recommend going to him at Camino Real Chevrolet with a...ny car purchasing needs.

Thank you for your feedback. We're excited to hear that Max took care of you and that everything went very smoothly. We appreciate the recommendation ...as well. We hope to see you again in the future. Best, Camino Real Chevrolet Team

Service/repairs
    January 28, 2018

They do an amazing job, friendly environment and have great customer service!

Thanks for the great feedback, Irvin! We appreciate your kind words! Have a great day! Best, Herica Vidales: Customer Care Specialist hvidales@caminor...ealchevrolet.com; (323) 843-4078

Bad brakes fixed with awesome service
    December 2, 2017

i had a right brake problem. service attendant already had my information so he was able to find the problem and use the warranty to cover the cost. ... I was given a time to expect it and the truck was done when they said it would be done.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in attentive and professional customer service an...d I'm glad that our team made such a great impression on you. Best, Herica Vidales: Customer Care Specialist hvidales@caminorealchevrolet.com; (323) 843-4078

Cruce 2017
    April 5, 2017

Awesome service and love the car! Fast service and I left the dealership knowing my car! Love driving it and talking to my friends about it!

Thank you for this lovely review! We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. It's wonderful to hear we were able to provide you awe...some service and that you love your new car. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to visit us again. Best, Camino Real Chevrolet Team

2016 Chevy Volt
    March 24, 2017

I give Trinidad, my service advisor at Camino Real Chevrolet, 5-stars for excellent customer service on my 2016 Volt. He ensures all required inspect...ions are performed, and checks for any recall notices on my vehicle. He also provides a rental car, when necessary, which I really do appreciate. Keep up the great work!

Thank you for this great review! We're excited to hear that Trinidad took care of you! He is a great asset and we appreciate all he does. Thank you ag...ain and hope to see you soon. Best, Camino Real Chevrolet Team

Marci rocks! Get a Volt!
    November 25, 2016

Marci is the best. I got a great lease on a Volt and it went quickly and smoothly.

We're excited to hear that Marci took care of you and that everything went very smoothly. We hope to see you again in the future. Sincerely, Robb Hern...andez; robb@caminorealchevrolet.com; (323) 843-2011

Simply the best
    November 1, 2016

Best of at all nice service and very respectful people, always willing to help with the customer needs

Miguel, thank you for leaving a fantastic review and congratulations on your new car! We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in ...all areas of our dealership. If there's ever anything we can do for you, please come back and see us! Be well, Robb Hernandez; robb@caminorealchevrolet.com; (323) 843-2011

Great buying experience
    October 17, 2016

Max is top notch and can show you how to fit your budget....

Carolyn, thank you so much for the wonderful feedback and congratulations on your purchase! Max is one of the best at his career and your review is sp...ot on. We are extremely happy that you left satisfied and we do appreciate your business. Best, Robb Hernandez; robb@caminorealchevrolet.com; (323) 843-2011

Ease of Doing Business = 5 Stars!
    September 29, 2016

Mikey Hernandez and team provided exceptional service! Easy breezy no hassle service is the best service! When I shop for cars, my absolute number o...ne consideration is SERVICE, and the point-of-sale experience was fantastic. Thank you Camino Real Chevrolet!

Thanks for this marvelous review and congratulations on your purchase! We are so pleased that Mikey and the team were able to provide you with such ex...ceptional service. Enjoy your new car! All the best, Robb Hernandez; robb@caminorealchevrolet.com; (323) 843-2011

Ease of Doing Business = 5 Stars!
    September 29, 2016