New 888-310-0622 Dealer Website
Used 888-434-3719 Email Dealer
Service 888-840-2203

Average based on 168 reviews.
  • Purchasing a used vehicle

The sales girl did great a great job ! Very personable and professional.

The sales girl did great a great job ! Very personable and professional.

• NB Audi dealership

Great, fast, service with a smile. Was able to get a loaner car without a problem.

• Amazing

Great and quick service. Good with follow ups in case of delays

Great and quick service. Good with follow ups in case of delays

• Service Experience

Great experience. Very professional service tech. Very good at explaining everything too.

• Above & Beyond - excellent service (JOSE MAGANA)

Jose M. is definitely my go-to service adviser. He is always courteous, accommodating, & professional when it comes to your service experience. He goes out of his way to make sure that ALL matters are well-taken care of & that you are FULLY satisfied with the service provided. I would highly recommmend Jose as your GO-TO service adviser at Newport Audi.

• Audi Newport Beach

The service was perfect. Ryan went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of.

Our staff works hard to go the extra mile for all of our valued customers here at Audi Newport Beach, Danni! We're happy to hear that your experience reflected this. We look forward to your next visit!

• Great

Great great person, helped me a lot on everything .

Great great person, helped me a lot on everything .

• Great Buying Experience

Buying experience was great! Our salesman Shane was great to work with. The facility where we purchased the car also houses Porsche and Bentley and space is tight. The facility does a adequate job displaying 2 vehicles of each model in the lot but we had to take a ride to another lot to try to find a vehicle with the color, trim equipment we wanted. In the end the dealership was able to find the vehicle we wanted at another location and we only had to wait 3 days to get the vehicle we wanted.

• good servise

I do the 15000mi service there and the service is very good.

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location. We hope to be of service again in the future.

I do the 15000mi service there and the service is very good.

• Review Title

I have been waited in the showroom several times now while my Audi Allroad has been worked on. I was greeted at the door by Devon when I walked in with a smile and an assurance that my car would be worked on and that my appointment was going to be kept in a timely way. All very nice - and I look forward to my next visit to Newport Auto Center!