Metro Auto

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 37 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• February 10, 2017

Metro Auto has an excellent customer service, I appreciate how they value their customers and I have to admit they made an outstanding job. I want to... thank John G. for making everything possible. He worked with me since the day I shopped for a car. John's Customer Service is excellent, he helped me through since day one. When he says it will get done, it will be done, simple as that. I like that about him. Also Big Boss Sal, I want to thank him for everything, he is always very welcoming, he got my G35 serviced and got me new parts and I'm very satisfied and very happy one Infiniti G35 owner, no lie. I also want to thank Sir Willy, I give him a lot of credit too for putting all time, effort on my car. Exceptional mechanical work, Thank you soo much Sir Willy. Last but not the least, Alex made an impact on Customer Service as well, great customer service and I will never forget how he made me feel. He made me feel welcomed. All the names that I mentioned, Big Boss Sal, John G. Alex, and Sir Willy they deserve a recognition for their Customer Service and Work Ethics. I rate Metro Auto Sales a 100% on Customer Service and over all rate of 10 out of 10. This is the place you want to go to buy a car.

May 5, 2018

It was easy and painless. I would recomend this place to my family. I will come back again in the future for my sons car.

February 27, 2018

The sales staff was very professional and accomplished they gave me space to choose the car I wanted the app process was simple and fasts very happy a...nd pleased with the way I was treated I would recommend this dealership to my friends Thank You Noel Mucha

February 27, 2018

Been looking for a 370z for over 3 months. Wanted it in silver on black and low miles. Steve and Sal were able to get me the numbers I wanted and I'm ...very happy with the purchase over all with this dealership. I will recommend my family and friends over here !

January 17, 2018

I didn't find this dealership very helpful I was there for over three hour and still did buy a car. The salemans was helpful, but the finance manager ...seemed like he didn't want to sell me the car I wanted.

March 24, 2017

Thanks again sell for not only keeping your word but exceeding it!

HEY MATT, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY TO PUT THIS 5 STAR REVIEW, I'M PLEASED TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR JEEP AND ENJ...OYING THE OFF-ROAD LIFE STYLE, THANKS FOR SENDING US THOSE GORGEOUS PICTURES. WE THRIVE ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

February 3, 2017

Great customer service, John G. made me feel so welcomed at Metro Auto very professional and very honest guy. I recently bought a car, a super nice G3...5 Infiniti Coupe 2005 and warranty was included. Mr. Sal one of the big bosses at Metro Auto, he was very approachable, we made the deal and provided me with a warranty. Alex I think that was his name, the Asian Sales Representative that handles Finance, He was very Nice, very professional and he made me feel welcome. My G35 Coupe, I love the car, I asked for the CarFax and they gave it to me. Something about Metro Auto is they make sure their cars are in good condition before ya drive em off the lot or before you take them home. They conditioned the car, changed the battery, fixed my powered window, the bearing and my thermostat. Thank you guys. My G35 Coupe has tinted windows, nice black rims and sexy silver metallic twist to it. I love my car. I give Metro Auto a high 8.8Rating!! I might extend my warranty with them, Way to Go Metro Auto you guys Rock!

December 22, 2016

I came to Metro Auto after finding out my identity had been stolen. My credit could not have been any worse. They worked with me to get my loan do...ne. The salesguy I forgot his name started with a J was super nice and even drove to pick me up from my home in LA to come in and complete the deal. I love this car. The payments are a little high, but with my credit situation I can understand that. In 6 months I can go back in and re do the loan and get my payments lowered. I would definately recommend Metro Auto to buy a car from. They are located in Orange.

November 14, 2015

I CAME IN WITH $6,000 CASH AND THATS ALL I HAD. I WALKED AROUND LOOKED AT 5 DIFFERENT DEALERSHIPS. THIS WAS THE ONLY DEALERSHIP THAT SOMEONE ACTUALLY ...CAME OUT AND GREETED ME AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS RESPECTFULY. THEY SHOWED ME THAT THEY CARE AND ARE WILLING TO HELP INSTEAD OF JUST WANTING TO SELL A CAR LIKE THE OTHER DEALERS DID. THEY TOOK ME ON 3 TEST DRIVES, THEY WERE VERY PATIENT AND I APPRECIATE THAT AND THATS WHY I GAVE THEM MY BUSINESS! IM A VERY PICKY GUY, BUT WHEN GIVEN THE CHANCE I OWN UP TO IT AND BUY THE THING IM LOOKING AT! THANK YOU VERY MUCH ELI AND SAL FOR THIS GREAT CAR, I'VE HAD IT FOR 3 MONTHS NOW AND ZERO PROBLEMS!!!

August 21, 2015

Originally came to buy a hyundai, It was not what I wanted, but it was what I thought I would qualify for. So after looking and around and even test d...riving, I was about to make a decision but decided to test drive a mustang convertible that was just beautiful. Well I asked the salesman and I ended up being able to qualify for the Mustang. They worked for me on the price, with finance company and even got me insurance so I could take it off the lot that day. The car is perfect and I love it.

Metro Auto