3.7
Average based on 4 reviews.
  • great guys in service

Frank and Oscar in service were great. I brought my Camero in and they took great care of me

• great guys in service

• sales consultant

What a horrible place to work. the owner alex allows his managers to take advantage of his customers. i personally witnessed a manager remove the window sticker on a elderly woman who purchased a used vehicle and charge her $3000.00 more that the sticker and at this point i quit working at this dealership. also the were contracts laying around with customers ss #s. it was the worst thing i have ever seen. i hope someone can put a stop to this ?

• Honest, Caring Dealer

We looked for the car we wanted at Dealers on line from Oregon to San Deigo Ca. When we arrived At O'Donnel Chevrolet-Buick in San Gabriel Ca.we were greeted and asked what our needs were. They LISTENED to our anwsers & let US decide that the car we had drove 300 miles to view was the car that fit our needs. The buying process was very easy. We bought the the car WE wanted at a very reasonable price. This dealer went to many extra efforts to make sure we would be completly satisfied with our purchase. We highly reccomend buying from O'Donnel.