Penske Mercedes-Benz of West Covina / smart center West Covina

1.0
  • Fantastic Experience

The dealership was amazing to work with. I had to make an "out-of-town" deal over email and phone and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. The Internet Manager, Tina, was honest and accommodating. The General Manager, Joe, also gave a personal touch with a direct email. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great car buying experience.

• Worst dealership of all times

I walked in the dealership with my shorts, and my check book. After self touring around the dealer for at least 20 minutes a Chinese salesman came. I was not greeted with respect because I guess I had my t shirt and shorts. The first line this Chinese salesman came out from his mouth was...this car S class is an expensive high class car. I walked away and showed him my check book and told him to go and take a coffee break. I drove off and went to BMW dealer in Beverly Hills and bought myself a M5 instead. Therefore, don't ever judge how people or what they wear. I don't need your business and I just like to be treated with respect.

• Shopped for a certified pre-owned

They wouldn't give the price breaks. Their prices were just about the average.

They wouldn't give the price breaks. Their prices were just about the average.