Penske Mercedes-Benz of West Covina / smart center West Covina

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 4 reviews

• February 11, 2013

The dealership was amazing to work with. I had to make an "out-of-town" deal over email and phone and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. The Interne...t Manager, Tina, was honest and accommodating. The General Manager, Joe, also gave a personal touch with a direct email. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great car buying experience.

May 22, 2017

This afternoon, I contacted Penske Mercedes Dealership in W. Covina to obtain tire pricing for my 2016 E Class. I had the fortunate experience in spe...aking to Mr. J.D. Johnson in the Parts Department. Mr. Johnson was Professional, Courteous, and Patient during my telephone contact with him and is an Excellent Representation of the Mercedes brand. Thank You!

February 20, 2016

I walked in the dealership with my shorts, and my check book. After self touring around the dealer for at least 20 minutes a Chinese salesman came. I ...was not greeted with respect because I guess I had my t shirt and shorts. The first line this Chinese salesman came out from his mouth was...this car S class is an expensive high class car. I walked away and showed him my check book and told him to go and take a coffee break. I drove off and went to BMW dealer in Beverly Hills and bought myself a M5 instead. Therefore, don't ever judge how people or what they wear. I don't need your business and I just like to be treated with respect.

May 11, 2012

They wouldn't give the price breaks. Their prices were just about the average.