• Great Customer Service and Professionalism

Very satisfied with the entire customer service staff. I took my Buick Enclave in for recall service and an oil change.

Steve, it is wonderful to hear that our staff at Reynolds Buick GMC was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Sincerely, Chuck Rhodes - General Manager

• Very professional

The entire buying experience was perfect. Will be coming back when I need another vehicle. Greg and Bob are very knowledgable. Mike

• Everyone takes the time to address you not avoid U

Work was started and completed on the same day, and the air works great, to the point my kids in the back are asking me to turn it down, we bought this car used June 2014 I've never had that request from them.

• Stan cohen

Nice people , they do good work.they go out of they way for the customers A very c!can and net dealer ship.

• Can never go wrong

I always enjoy having my car serviced at Reynolds. Everyone is so nice and it's like coming to visit family. I feel a genuine concern as they take good care of Big Red. Glad I chose to have my car serviced with you

• Reynolds Buick is the best of the best.

As usual The Reynolds Buick family did it again and went beyond professional, attentive and friendly. Reynolds Buick has always been the best of the best. Jim Pruitt my service adviser was fantastic and my wife and I just bought another car from Henry Kessell our one and only auto salesman. Thank you to all the Reynolds Buick team. My Family and I will be back!!!!! The Wall Family San Jacinto, California

• Very professional dealership and super clean.

They get you in and out. The oil change is good. The lounge area is clean and comfortable.

Thank you for your 5-star review! We really appreciate your kind words. Sincerely, Chuck Rhodes - General Manager

• Great Experience

I had a fantastic experience purchasing this vehicle. No run around, no games, color choice was ordered, easy purchase, and legitimate price disclosure. I had been in touch with two other Buick dealers that were only interested in playing games. A special thanks to Michael for restoring my faith in Buick and the car leasing experience.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Jax. At Reynolds Buick GMC, it is always our number one goal to get the perfect vehicle at the right price for our amazing customers. It is wonderful to hear that Michael was able to provide you with a great experience in purchasing your vehicle! He is such an amazing part of the sales team, and it's so awesome to hear that you got to experience it for yourself. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. Sincerely, Chuck Rhodes - General Manager

• Great service

Recently purchased the Encore for my mother. Rudy our sales rep was very helpful.

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Michelle. We are very happy to hear that Rudy could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Sincerely, Chuck Rhodes - General Manager

• Service

Staff was responsive, courteous and friendly. Received excellent customer service!!!

Tanya, thank you for the great review! I am happy to hear that our staff was responsive, courteous and friendly during your visit. It was great doing business with you. We hope to see you again! Sincerely, Chuck Rhodes - General Manager